Website Retailo Technologies
Are you looking for a Job at Retailo Technologies in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
A dual role providing general HR administrative support across the company, together with processing monthly payroll. Includes undertaking a range of administrative duties, following processes, and managing HR data & systems to ensure accuracy at all times and to execute the HR transactional tasks.
What Youll Do
People Operations Associate will carry out most of the HR transactional tasks. The opportunities are varied, with a wide range of roles available:
- Being a competent user of all internal systems, to include our employee records system.
- Updating and maintaining HR systems, records, and reports with accurate employee data.
- Processing monthly employee payroll.
- Processing new employees requirements such as: drafting contracts, creating email accounts, Slack, adding to GOSI and any other requirements.
- Processing changes to employees circumstances, including preparing accurate and effective documentation/communication and updating relevant databases.
- Processing leavers, including preparing accurate, relevant documentation and updating systems accordingly.
- Producing Management Information reports.
- Ensuring that the end-to-end HR process supports a positive employee experience at all times.
- Following existing HR processes accurately and challenging these for ongoing efficiencies.
- Familiar with Saudi labor law, Labor Office Services, GOSI, MUDAD, MUQEEM, QIWA and any other government systems.
- Supporting HR priority projects with any administrative activity.
- Responding to emails on behalf of the department.
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support to any of the other HR functions, as necessary and in line with business requirements.
- Documenting/Recording Information; Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, and maintaining information for both employees and payroll.
- Solid previous HR operations experience, ideally in a professional services environment.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office, database systems and HR systems.
- Confident, organized and punctual.
- High Interpersonal skills and good communication skills.
- Target driven and ability to drive meeting of very aggressive targets.
- Enterprising person having worked in fast growing start-ups and dynamic teams in large organizations.
- Strong business development and relationship building skills.
- Native in local language and fluent in English.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in the same field.
- Academic qualification in an appropriate field.
- High communication skills.
- A purposeful role with mentorship from an experienced founding team (including colleagues from Careem, McKinsey, Rocket Internet, Amazon, Ebay, Dubizzle, Daraz and Food panda).
- Fast paced career prospects as part of one of the hottest and well-funded tech startups in the region.
- Store credits to save on your monthly grocery bill (Buy inventory from Retailo at wholesale prices throughout the month).
- Excellent variable incentive plans.
Company: Retailo Technologies
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org