Website Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
This Job Listing is about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts in Nassau, New Providence, The Bahamas 2022
When Legends Come To Life
Since opening in 1962, The Ocean Club has welcomed the world’s most discerning guests to our five-mile stretch of natural white sand beach – framed by 35 acres of Versailles inspired lawns and gardens.
Discover the legendary chic of The Ocean Club, combining elevated Four Seasons service with laid-back Bahamian style – creating one of the most sought-after resort experiences in the Caribbean.
On a stretch of natural white sand beach, our resort offers 107 ultra-luxury accommodations, a Balinese-inspired spa, and dining by Michelin-starred chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten.
The Ocean Club has a treasured history serving generations of luxury travelers. Expansive lawns and towering coconut palms provide an enchanting backdrop to the pristine beaches of Paradise Island.
The Ocean Club offers a rich roster of activities including water sports such as snorkeling, sailing and wind-surfing along with land-based activities including world-class golf and tennis plus a relaxing spa.
The Role of the Assistant Restaurant Manager
Coordinates and oversee food service activities in the respective F&B Outlet to meet division standards. Manages the business finances to meet budget guidelines while maintaining high quality standards for internal and external customers. Manages the conceptual aspects of the business accordingly with style of service, ambiance, menu offerings and other unique aspects pertaining to concept vision. Manages Health & Safety requirements of the business according to Division standards.
- Ensure that established cultural and core standards are met along with long-range strategic planning for outlet operation.
- The ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
- Describe and ensure quality of all food items, ingredients, and preparation methods, as well as provide expert knowledge of wine and spirits in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- The ability to work closely with the Assistant Director of Food & Beverage, Assistant Director of Outlets, Director of Food & Beverage, Executive Chef and Sous Chefs to design an effective menu and wine list while ensuring excellent product quality at a fair price and attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
- Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory and cash control.
This is an exciting time to join The Ocean Club, a Four Seasons Resort.
Applicants that are interested in applying, please note that the position is based on The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort Property located in The Bahamas and is available to those individuals who possess a legal ability to work in The Bahamas without sponsorship.
Company: Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nassau, New Providence, The Bahamas
Application Deadline: N/A