Are you looking for a Job at RES in United States
About the work
Join the world’s largest independent renewable energy company active in wind, solar, energy storage, transmission and distribution. Our vision is to be a leader in the transition where everyone has access to affordable zero carbon energy. Being part of the RES team means shaping the world’s energy future.
RES offers a comprehensive package of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401K employment compatibility, life insurance and AD&D, paid time off, paid sabbatical, paid parental leave, alternate work hours, gym membership, tuition reimbursement, and professional development.
Oversees project construction and coordinates all on-site construction activities, electrical, civil and solar mechanical installation.
- Leads by example to show that safety is the most important role, ensuring that all employees follow safe practices while
- Accountable for continually enforcing safe behaviors and correcting \”at risk\”
- Ensures Hazard Analysis of Work (JHA) occurs daily prior to scopes of work
- Ensures creation, training and understanding of standard work instructions (SWIs) for all Scopes of Work.
- Ensures that new hires receive job and task-specific training prior to work
- Leads and Givessupport to the local team in technical, quality and safety terms, using systems in
Customer Relationship Management Responsibilities
- Provides excellence in project management and delivery, in line with customer expectations.
- Strengthen Customer Keeping Continuously
- Provides information on site activities, including routing, fence crossings, traffic flow, water flow, farm animal movement, and hazards to landowners on
- Defines the initial layout and infrastructure services of the site to include water, power, internet and office and necessary trailers
- Schedule and ensure appropriate personnel for daily construction activities with employees and sub-
- Ensure construction disciplines coordinate day-to-day functions to minimize schedule
- Identifies potential schedule, workflow and personnel changes
- Recommends and evaluates subcontractors for use in
- Monitors the construction site to supervise work in
- Guides, guides and trains Superintendents and Offices to ensure that on-site activities are understood and follow established processes through quality
- Follows processes for systems and lines of Onsite communication and ensure implementation is
- Assists in site management
- Promotes a culture of continuity
- Ensures the project is using Safety Management Systems (SMS), Management Systemsof Quality (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS) and technicians
- Performs auditing functions to ensure
- – Presidents the Daily Plan (POD) of the Day and the Plan of the Next DIA (POND)
- Supports PM and APM for required management
- Identifies and mitigates potential employee relationships
- Understands budget and productivity productivity. production rates and drives the project to succeed in both.
- Ensures that subcontractors are monitored in
- Supports the quality control program to ensure processes are implemented according to plan and are consistent, while reinforcing quality the first time.
- Provides the necessary documents, drawings, and other forms for active projects to monitor and maintain the
- Supports project development to complete all required licensing activities prior to
- Ensures training is provided and certifications are maintained on field staff to meet EMS
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Advanced level of knowledge in:
- Communication to include listening skills
- Relationship Building
- Adaptability to the Environment
- Decision Making
- Building Knowledge
- Use right to use
- Fundamentals of contract requirements
- Interpretation of state rules and regulations
- Understandingprogramming concepts and exceptions
- Intermediate level of knowledge at:
- change orders
- accounting software
- manpower and equipment management to support schedule and budget
- Basics environmental concepts
- Basic level of knowledge at:
- Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word)
- High School
- 3-5 years of field experience in renewable energy, utilities or heavy construction
- OSHA 10 and/or 30 certification
- Must have a valid driver’s license, eligible for corporate vehicle insurance
Physical requirements and environment
The work environment and the characteristics of the physical demands are representative of those that the employee encounters when performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The jobsite environment includes early stage licensing, development and auditing through roads and finished features. Extensive travel with driving to remote locations along with office work in field conditions are also included.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and a drug test as a condition of employment.
We are interested in all candidates who are qualified to work in the United States; however, currentlywe do not offer visa sponsorship or hire individuals who will need visa sponsorship in the future.
Expected salary range: $99,000 – $130,000
The final agreed compensation is based on individual education, qualifications, experience and place of work. This position is eligible for bonuses.
RES is proud to be an EEO employer. ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.