This Job Listing is about Artera in Budapest, Budapest, Hungary 2022
Our Mission: Make healthcare #1 in customer service.
What We Deliver: Artera (formerly WELL Health®) is the patient communication platform that delivers happier staff, healthier patients, and more profitable organizations. We enable two-way conversations between patients and their healthcare teams through secure, multilingual messaging across multiple channels – including text, email, and telephone. By unifying disjointed touchpoints into a single, intuitive channel, Artera fuels connected patient experiences and empowers organizations to deliver the best customer service imaginable.
Our Impact: Artera helps 500+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 40+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, Artera was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers, as well as being named one of Deloitte’s Fast 500 (#133). Artera was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In in 2022, and has been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies for three consecutive years.
Artera is looking for a talented Engineer to join our fast-paced, growing Engineering department. The Test Automation Engineer is a critical role that contributes directly to the stability of the Artera product, its usability, and the speed at which the product can be improved. As a Test Automation Engineer you will be closely collaborating with the entire Engineering department to ensure the best-possible product is delivered to our customers and users.
Leveraging your engineering abilities, you will work quickly and efficiently to test our product and guard against defects. You will also be flexible and adaptable enough to thrive in a fluid startup environment.
As a Test Automation Engineer at Artera, you will:
- Plan, create, and run automated tests to ensure the highest level of quality
- Write and maintain clean, reusable, high-quality scripts that test product functionality automatically
- Conduct bug identification and error reporting
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of automation frameworks/tools
- Participate in the development of metrics to ensure high-quality testing coverage.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the quality in our product
- Work closely with the Product teams and other developers
- Conduct problem analysis and draft automation proposals for solutions
Our Test Automation Engineer is required to have:
- Minimum (3) years of experience as an Test Automation Tester
- Relevant experience in an Objective-oriented language such as, Typescript, Java or C#.
- Knowledge of test automation tech stack: Selenium, or Cucumber(BDD)
- Commitment to testing best practices
- Ability to work effectively within a cross-collaborative team environment
- Good English communication skills
It would be a PLUS if you have:
- Experience with the following tools or technologies:
- Any test automation framework
- Webpack or other build tools
- AWS services such as Cloudfront, Lambda, and S3
- Database systems such as Redis, Postgres, and MongoDB
- Experience in Github, and JIRA
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
Artera is growing our Hungary based Engineering team. We are looking for candidates that currently live in Hungary. This is a remote role.
Interested in learning more? Please visit our LinkedIn page or our Life at Artera Instagram (@wellhealthinc) to hear from our employees about working at Artera.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Artera is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at Artera are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. Artera is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. Artera is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; Artera will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Candidates should be aware that Artera currently maintains a policy requiring all employees (Resident, Mobile and Remote) to be fully vaccinated. New employees should be fully vaccinated by their start date. Artera is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Application Deadline: N/A