Are you looking for a Job at Remote in Pakistan
About the remote control
Remote is solving the biggest challenge facing global remote organizations: recruiting anyone anywhere in a compliant way. We make it possible for companies large and small to hire a global team by managing global payroll, benefits, taxes and compliance (learn more about how it works). We are backed by A investors and our team is top notch, literally and metaphorically, as we are all spread across the globe.
Please consult our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage people of all ethnic groups, genders, sexualities, ages and abilities to apply. You can also check out other candidates’ independent reviews on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All our locations are completely remote. You don’t have to move to join us!
How we work
Remote is completely remote (ha!) and we love Working Async. This means you can make your own schedule regardless of the time zone. The Remote Engineering team takes a simple approach to productivity and task management, and you can read more about The Remote Flow.
The team you will join: 33 engineers, spanning Frontend, Backend, SRE and QA. We are organized into product teams made up of engineers, designers, product managers, operations and finance, each dedicated to achieving the same goals in a specific domain.
- 4 years ofexperience in a Site Reliability Engineering, DevOps Engineering or SysOps role
- CI/CD (GitLab, Github, Jenkins or similar)
- Script Bash
Nice to have
- Experience with 1 back-end programming language (Elixir, Clojure, Java, Nodejs, Python, etc.)
- Experience in running and configuring Linux systems in a non-cloud environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Holistic debugging skills
- Knowledge and security skills from a defensive and offensive point of view
- Manage and improve our existing infrastructure
- Help us build the next generation of our platform: using tools like Kubernetes, Terraform and Docker.
- Simplify and automate our implementation processes
- Work closely with our security team to monitor potential threats/patches
- Support our engineers and teams to improve overall scalability and stability and reliability
Remote compensation philosophy
Remote Rewards’ Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair and impartial compensation along with competitive advantages in all locations where we operate. We do not accept or encourage low-cost labor practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of $ 40,000 per year, in all locations around the world. Actual compensation may vary based on geographic location, experience and/orskill level. However, it will never be below our mentioned minimum overall wage.
You can learn more about the benefits we offer to all internal Remote employees by visiting our public Benefits and Benefits Handbook page.
- You will report to: SRE Team Leader
- Team: Engineering – SRE
- Location: Anywhere in the world
- Start date : as soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with our recruiter
- Interview with your hiring manager
- Interview with a future colleague
- (asynchronous) Infrastructure tutorial (it is not expected to spend more than 2-4 hours)
- Interview with the team (with no manager in the call so as to you can really get to know people and ask anything you want to ask)
- Offer (asynchronous)
- Reference check
How to apply
Fill out the form below. Thanks!
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org