This Job Listing is about Valatam in Caracas, Federal District, Venezuela 2022
We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide customer service and sales support to our clients while working remotely.
- Inbound customer service (answering client queries and solving problems).
- Answering clients’ emails with questions about the client’s services.
- Providing a live chat on the client’s website to chat with the customers.
- Fielding calls for the client – taking messages and forwarding important calls to the client.
- Appointment setting (calling potential clients to set meetings with our client).
- Calling customers and confirming appointments.
- Outbound calls to offer prospects our client’s services.
- Cold calling and email outreach.
- Call center and telemarketing tasks.
- Collecting payments.
- E-mail management.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- It could require a significant amount of face-to-face time with customers through video calls.
The typical profile of a Valatam team member is a bilingual university graduate/student with highly advanced English writing and speaking abilities and a neutral accent (C1-C2). Our members are computer-savvy and proficient with Microsoft programs and Google Suite.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
Please note that our recruitment process includes assessing your skills in all of these areas during a Trial period so we can consider placing you on a project that best matches your skills.
Keep in mind that the role described above lists general potential tasks, but our projects could include only some of the functions listed or similar ones that are not described in this role description.
One of our biggest goals is to connect the best Latin American talent with international clients, providing a multicultural experience that encourages diversity and inclusion. Valatam focuses on creating a work environment where our team members can thrive, innovate and reach their maximum potential. Therefore, we value hardworking team members looking for learning opportunities and professional growth.
We value relevant work experience and ‘hard’ skills, but we also look for smart people who possess the soft skills that will make them successful as remote team members, such as hard-working habits, good communication, punctuality, common sense, fast learning, initiative, orientation to detail, professionalism, positive attitude, consistency, reliability, and honesty.
We Want Our Team Members To Succeed As Remote Members, So We Have Based Our Requirements On The Minimum Conditions Needed To Ensure That Our Team Members Can Thrive As Remote Workers, Including The Tools And Infrastructure For Them To Work Productively
Working from home is not for everyone, but remote work can be really satisfying if you can work independently with minimum supervision.
- A quiet ‘home office.’
- Their laptop with webcam & headset (minimum 8GB RAM)
- A smartphone, and stable, reliable power & internet connection at home (at least 5 Mbps download speed and 2 Mbps upload speed).
- A backup place of work in case they suffer a power cut or internet failure, as well as a secondary backup internet option (mobile hotspot, Multibam, WiPod, Satellite Internet, etc.)
We are currently recruiting in Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, and Argentina. All our opportunities are remote (work from home) projects.
Please fill out our application form, ensuring you answer all the questions. A formal Cover Letter and CV are required to consider your application, so please make sure you submit both in English. Your Cover Letter should include relevant information about your experience, training, and the skills that make you a good fit for Valatam.
We will get back to you with more information shortly after applying.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Caracas, Federal District, Venezuela
Application Deadline: N/A