Website APM Terminals
This Job Listing is about APM Terminals in Panama City, Panamá, Panama 2022
At APMT we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs.
We have a vision bigger than the ocean: to be a true integrator of container logistics, connecting and simplifying our customers’ supply chain.
We count on our people to make this happen. You will play an important role in our success, with an overall function role within a centralized reliability team focused on maintenance and reliability processes to help improve asset performance while reducing costs and driving change for improvement across all APM Terminals.
An open-minded Reliability Engineer, able to consume new technologies and with solid experience in conducting RAM Analysis, who can take RTF maintenance to RCM maintenance strategy.
You will have a global role with large scope working in a large reliability team across different cultures and locations, having the opportunity to gain insight into a truly global and complex, world-class organization.
Reporting to the Reliability Supervisor, you will develop the asset maintenance strategy within the global AM department, focusing on improving equipment reliability and availability, reducing equipment breakdown and lowering maintenance costs.
This position is based in Panamá (Costa del Este – Panamá City)
We offer you exciting career opportunities with international reach to further expand your experience through our award-winning, diversity-focused talent development initiatives.
You will play an important role in our success by supporting global asset maintenance planning in AM program definition and continuous improvement, learning and building relationships with colleagues at other sites.
We have a competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees. Our talent policies are recognized worldwide as among the best in the industry, and we continue to seek new ways to invest in our people through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives.
We value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job. We are proud of this and see it as a real source of strength for building high-performance teams.
- Shall verify and justify to the ASIS condition, and mark up the differences, and generate the Master tag List MTL of all assets within APM Terminals.
- Build up the asset hierarchy structure of the terminals based on functionality via utilizing the FBD Analysis and the APM Terminals Engineering GOS.
- Conduct Asset Criticality Analysis and assign a criticality rank for each and every asset in all APM Terminals.
- Collect bad actors and create catalog profile for all asset parts and assign damage mechanisms, root cause, and consequences for all assets with high criticality.
- Assign asset maintenance strategy for all assets based on their criticality and failure modes.
- Monitor and control critical assets KPI’s & Trend Analysis, and re-calculate MTBF, MTTR, and Mech. AVA for that assets in every asset breakdown.
- Conduct Equipment Failure Analysis for every breakdown of critical assets in order to guide for further RAM Analysis or to correct the work management of the Operation, planning, maintenance repair teams, or Inspection & Corrosion team.
- Review PM schedule and plans to ensure proper frequency and scope. Perform failure modes and effects analysis on machinery. Perform analyses of assets including: utilization, overall equipment effectiveness, remaining useful life, and other parameters to define condition, reliability and costs. Ensure reliability of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts; identifying critical spares; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Conduct Equipment Life Cycle Analysis (Weibull Analysis) and produce P-F Curves in order to simulate asset failures characteristics.
- Optimize Spare Parts for critical assets.
- Improve equipment reliability and optimize operations through optimized maintenance activities.
- Use predictive tools and preventative maintenance to prevent failures. Track failures and determine root cause to prevent re-occurrence. Project management to implement changes from root cause activities
- Review installation drawings and specifications and recommend what preventative maintenance actions should be used for new installations and
- Provide technical assistance to maintenance personnel and operations on equipment and reliability issues
- Recommend innovative solutions to increase equipment and facility life and to reduce maintenance costs through the analysis of repetitive equipment failures
- Regularly audit program activities to determine the results of the reliability improvement program, with the objectives of extending equipment life and improving reliability and availability primarily and reducing maintenance and repair cost
- Perform Root Cause Problem Elimination for equipment
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree in an Engineering or a Scientific Discipline
- Approximately 5 or more years experience in a heavy industries maintenance environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with plant maintenance and reliability.
- Ability to support a 24/7 operation, and maintenance in APM Terminals globally.
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems, preventive and predictive maintenance systems, and condition monitoring and fixed time maintenance strategies.
- Sound knowledge and experience of RAM Tools (FBD Analysis, FMECA, FMEA, RCA, and RSA) is a MUST.
- Knowledge and experience with RAMs Software Tools is considered.
- Deep Knowledge and experience of Weibull Analysis is a MUST.
- Advanced knowledge of precision alignment and vibration analysis.
- Advanced CMMS planning and scheduling knowledge preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of parts inventory management, and mechanical and electrical equipment design reliability principles.
- Basic knowledge of Six Sigma methodology (DMAIC) preferred.
- Your English communication skills are excellent both in speaking as well as in writing.
- If you are looking for a positive change in career and if you are ready for this challenge, you are welcome to our APM Terminals – AM: Reliability Team.
At APM Terminals, we are a team of over 20,000 employees spread across more than 60 countries united by a passion to provide our expertise in port operations and container management services. By providing the expertise and port infrastructure essential to world trade, we actively support the advancement of the societies around us, enabling local economies to unlock their potential and build an even stronger global community. Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures and make friends all over the world. You’ll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM Terminals, the world is your workplace. APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group – a Global Fortune 500 company with about 89,000 employees and offices in 130 countries with global growth opportunities in a range of fields from shipping and energy to our offshore and manufacturing industries – Join us to achieve even your most ambitious career goals! www.apmterminals.com
Company: APM Terminals
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Panama City, Panamá, Panama
Application Deadline: N/A