Website Bo Asian Bistro
This Job Listing is about Bo Asian Bistro in North East Gonja, Savannah, Ghana 2022
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Position:Registered Nurse -Nights
Care Home:St. Andrew’s Court
Location: Hull (HU3 5DE)
Contract type:Full time hours available
Shifts Available:Night shifts available
Salary:£18.21 ph (based on 38.5hrs pw) dependent on experience
About Exemplar Health Care
We have over 20 years experience of providing exceptional specialist nursing care for adults living with complex and high acuity needs. We started our journey as a training company, and have grown into one of the countrys leading providers of adult specialist care, with over 37 complex needs care homes in England.
Our vision is that adults living with complex needs can access outstanding specialist care and support, in a community-based home thats close to their family and friends, and that focuses on their personal goals and outcomes. Our person-centred care focuses on maximising independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible.
Our mission is to make every day better for the people we support and our colleagues. Were proud of the culture that weve created at Exemplar Health Care, which is underpinned by our vision, mission and values.
About St. Andrew’s Court
St Andrews Court is a specialist care home in Hull for adults living with complex and high acuity needs.
The home specialises in supporting people living neuro-disabilities including Huntingtons disease and Parkinsons, complex mental health needs, brain injuries and complex dementia.
Our person-centred care focuses on maximising independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible.
We support people on their rehabilitation journey from hospital or living in a secure setting, as well as caring for those with long term or degenerative illnesses.
About The Role
As an Exemplar Health Care Nurse, youll work with like-minded colleagues, as part of a multi-disciplinary in-house team, to provide the highest standards of nursing care for our residents.
Our approach to nursing focuses on maximising independence, building everyday living skills and empowering people to live as fulfilled lives as possible, which means that youll be delivering truly person-centred and holistic care in a community-based home.
Youll work in a close team and build good working relationships with the people you support so youll be able to see the difference you make each and every day.
- You will be a Registered General Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse and will have a valid NMC pin
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values, maintaining independence and dignity to our service users
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Youll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality
- Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable, but are not essential
About Your Career
Were committed to investing in our colleagues.
As a Nurse at Exemplar Health Care, there are lots of opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge and progress in your career if you wish.
Youll have free access to the RCNi Learning Platform to support your Continuing Professional Development, receive specialist skills development from our in-house Clinical Team and have the opportunity to attend our in-house leadership and management development programmes.
To learn about Dhanya’s journey with Exemplar Health Care click here:https://player.vimeo.com/video/616931982
About Your Benefits*:
- Paid DBS check, we pay for all new starters to have a DBS check where required, so you dont need to cover the cost
- Paid NMC membership after 12 months; well reimburse you for the cost of renewing your Nursing and Midwifery Council Registration (PIN)
- Paid access to RCNi Learning Platform with eLearning to support you to meet CPD requirements for re-validation
- My FIRST Rewards, with access to lifestyle and retail discounts, an award winning 24/7 employee counselling and support service, and an online Wellbeing Centre
- Employee Assistance Program with a 24hr helpline
About Our Values
At Exemplar Health Care, our FIRST values underpin everything that we do and ensure that we continue to make every day better for our residents and colleagues; our values are:
Equality, Diversity, Inclusion And Belonging
At Exemplar Health Care you will work in an inclusive environment in which we champion diversity. We understand the importance of our workforce representing the communities and populations we serve. We provide a work place where you are encouraged to be yourself whilst offering our colleagues and our service users support, care and a place of belonging.
Company: Bo Asian Bistro
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North East Gonja, Savannah, Ghana
Application Deadline: N/A