Website Ally Logistic Property
This Job Listing is about Ally Logistic Property in Taipei City, Taiwan 2022
About the role…
As the leading logistics developer in Taiwan, with rich experience in smart supply chain solutions, ALP is expanding to Southeast Asia to accelerate the implementing our successful business model. The Regional Head of Product Development will be responsible for strategically managing all our projects from pre-construction, under construction to post-construction and replicate ALP’s success model into other countries including Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia and more.
What you will do…
- Develop and direct the strategic planning to meet organizational goals as well as day-to-day project management operations
- Identify product development opportunities by analyzing projects design, speed, cost and quality performance metrics.
- Involve in checking on design and tendering documents for technical-related matters, changes in design, inspection and delegation of works.
- Determine the method of construction and the work schedule leading to adoption by the consultant and able to perform value engineering.
- Ensure sufficient resources (manpower, equipment and materials) are available to adequately manage the projects within the budgeted cost.
- Oversee issues that may hinder projects delivery and implement corrective action where necessary.
- Influence and mentor local managers and their teams and communicate the importance of having a positive attitude towards innovation, demonstrating professionalism and maintaining a strong work ethic.
- Check the performance of teams by providing constructive feedback and coaching through regular review sessions.
- Collaborate closely with consultants, architects, and other external stakeholders to facilitate site due diligence.
- Review cost control reports and other related vendors’ deliverables as required, based on an agreed-upon schedule.
- Align with other departments to structure effective projects that meet local operational demands and drive product quality and consistency.
Who you are…
l Initiative taker with a positive attitude, willing to learn, passionate and a keen eye to detail;
l Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with customers and external connections at all levels and functions
Essential and Functional Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in architecture, construction, real estate, engineering realm
- Preferably with minimum 15 years’ of construction management and design in a leading role;
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and materials as well as project management principles.
- Skilled in project management including BIM planning, budgeting, coordination, change control, and optimization of resources.
- Good at building a high-performance team.
- Experience in oversees or large-scale construction projects.
- Knowledge and experience with construction project authority process, legal requirements and environmental, health and safety practices.
- Mandarin and English oral & written communication skills will be a must.
Company: Ally Logistic Property
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Taipei City, Taiwan
Application Deadline: N/A