Website Hilti Latin America
This Job Listing is about Hilti Latin America in Panama City, Panamá, Panama 2022
What’s the Role?
The purpose of the role is to provide transparency and support the Finance Business Partner in creating relevant business insights. The role involves identifying opportunities, financial risks and ensuring reliable execution of monthly/quarterly/yearly controlling tasks. The job holder supports the Finance Business Partner (FBP) and/or Head of Controlling in shaping and executing the performance management cycle.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- Be confident in financial accounting topics including month end closing, Profit & Loss Statement (P&L), Balance Sheet, statutory accounting, audit.
- Be the champion of the P&L (Profit & Loss statement) and bring transparency on the value creation of the various functions.
- Develop and drive a wide range of financial analysis focused on business trends and evaluation of performance, projections and reports.
- Be analytical and conceptually savvy and enjoy working with a big volume of data.
- Establish clear, consistent reporting processes and reporting landscape for your organization and be the champion for the tools. Ensure timely and accurate monthly deployment.
- Shape & execute full performance management cycle including orchestration of all relevant stakeholders.
- Recognize opportunities with financial impact across the organization and propose options to exploit further, able to assess initiatives with end to end view.
- Collaborate with different functions to understand the business model and its financial impacts, to support the management in decision making.
- Communicate and present effectively to Cross-Functional Team members.
- High self-development and drive to develop himself/herself and others.
92% of our employees worldwide say that they are proud to work for Hilti.
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go beyond our expectations and we’ll reward you with unrivalled opportunities for personal development and career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
What You Need Is
- Degree in Business, Finance, or Related Field and either professional accounting qualifications or Masters
- 5 years experience in a financial, consultancy or auditing role within a multinational organization
- Demonstrated knowledge in Accounting, Controlling, Reporting or Financial Advisory
- Effective communication skills, including ability to structure clear presentations
- Proficient English written and verbal communication
- The ability to simplify a financial message to non-finance stakeholders
- Strong business planning, financial planning (forecasting/budgeting) and analysis skills
- Experience in financial planning, modelling and analysis and reporting software preferred (e.g. Excel, Access, Tagetik, SAP Analytics, SQL, Tableau)
- The ability to work effectively under pressure to achieve superior results within the deliverable timeframe, and with the available resources
- Demonstrated resilience to face challenging and critical situations in a constructive and decisive manner, dealing with internal business partners
- Demonstrated commitment to business improvement and be able to drive change to achieve results
Why should you apply?
We develop our people by challenging them to leave their comfort zone, be it exploring other business areas, leading different teams or working in new locations.
Company: Hilti Latin America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Panama City, Panamá, Panama
Application Deadline: N/A