Website Reddit, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at Reddit Inc in United States
Reddit is a network of over 100,000 communities where people can immerse themselves in anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions on the topics that matter most to them. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everyone on Reddit and with over 50 million people active daily, it’s home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com. forforWe are looking for an experienced and motivated paralegal to join our legal team. As a paralegal, you will work with the legal department to support Reddit’s product, marketing, and business development teams on a wide variety of projects. This will require excellent project management skills, attention to detail, and the ability to collaborate across multiple functions and drive legal operations on Reddit. If you love a dynamic, challenging and team-focused environment, this is the place for you. forfor Location
- US Reddit Offices: SF, LA, Chicago, NYC or remotely within the US. forfor
What will you do?
- Develop processes to help the legal department run smoothly and efficiently, including helping to build, maintain, and scale the project management process and project management system. knowledge of the legal department.
- Manage and maintain case files and corporate files
- Update and maintain templates, playbooks and guidelines based on laws, rules and regulatory guidance
- Assist with the drafting, review and management of license agreements, service agreements, NDAs and other transactional documents as necessary
- Help with handling disputes related to trademarks, copyrights, DMCA and any other litigation matter
- Interface with legal tools to manage domains, brands trade, patents and other intellectual property
What can we expect from you
- From 3 to 8 years of experience providing support as a legal assistant in the legal department of a technology company
- B.A./B.S. or a relevant advanced degree
- Enthusiasm and passion for technology, law and business
- Comfortable handling of chaos and ability to thrive in a team environment
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Google and Microsoft applications with experience in spreadsheet development, management of large amounts of data and digital files
- Experience with a variety of software tools, including contract administration and intellectual property management (experience in litigation management, an advantage)
- Experience in creating new processes and integrating new technologies
- Anxiety and drive to keep learning
- Sense of humor
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our procedures.job application. If you need help or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected] . ”
Company: Reddit, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.