Website Reddit, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at Reddit Inc in United States
Reddit is a network of over 100,000 communities where people can immerse themselves in anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users post, rate, and comment on content, stories, and discussions on the topics they care about most. From pets to parents, there is a community for everyone on Reddit, and with over 50 million people active every day, it hosts the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring international communications manager to join our growing communications team! Reddit Comms works cross-functional with executives and leadership across the company to launch new products, develop storytelling, extract stories and build our thought leaders in an effort to shape the public’s perception of our brand, products and businesses in the United States and in the world.
Location: any Reddit office in the US (SF, LA, Chicago, New York) or remotely from the US
Information about the
Reddit has grown exponentially in recent years and has expanded to key markets outside the US, including the UK, Canada, Australia and Germany, where we now have dedicated teams and offices on field, a growing number of local communities and moderators and thriving local advertising businesses.
Our international communications manager will be a crucial part of the communications team, reporting to our communications managerand guiding the international communication strategies of the wider team. This will include community spotlight and consumer storytelling, media relationship plans, local and global thought leadership, product launches, events, and all announcements related to Reddit’s growth, momentum and trajectory outside of United States You will be responsible for managing our teams of international communications agencies based in the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and Germany, as the daily project manager for each market and main point of contact. You will be responsible for leading all international communication efforts and working closely with our Commerce/Business, Corporate, Security and Politics and Consumer/Product Portfolio teams in the United States to ensure they get what they need from their businesses. international and our agency partners.
It is an exciting time to join Reddit. We are expanding our business and testing and innovating on a daily basis in an effort to address our mission of bringing community and belonging to everyone in the world: our internationalization efforts are fundamental to achieving this mission.
This is the first internationally focused role on Reddit’s Comms team and thus offers significant opportunities for concentration and career growth. The position is available remotely, and thanks to Reddit’s recent workplace policy, your position will not affect your pay. This is a deeply cross-functional role.
What will you do
- Working closelywith the global commercial communications manager in creating, executing and measuring strategic communications related to Reddit’s business in markets outside the United States, across all communications portfolios
- Regularly refine, refine and evaluate international market communication strategies to ensure maximum effectiveness
- To guide our relationships with international communication agencies as the main point of contact in all activities, including account management, contract renewals and review cycles
- Work closely with all portfolios of Reddit Communications to understand international priorities and ensure the success of the agency
- Work closely with the country/General Manager in each international market and our Global Head of International to ensure alignment in the approach to local communication
- Regularly identify proactive storytelling opportunities that showcase Reddit business thought leadership, highlight our local communities, and demonstrate our advertising partner’s success to show market momentum and growth
- Collaborate with cross-functional business teams to stay informed on product plans, creative strategic priorities, community highlights and major brand activations globally and market-specific
- Manage the leadership pipeline proactive thinking and identifying new opportunities for global executives, as well as y/CEOs speak regularly in the market
- Work with global and local executives during their public speaking,including training, messaging and events
- Direct regular reports and team updates to demonstrate Reddit results and business impact
- Quickly and successfully address media inquiries in a discreet manner , enjoyable and professional, in collaboration with agency teams as required
- Develop press-related material such as media notices, proposals, media lists, executive press briefing documents, press kits and internal email
- Stay up to date on the priority print to identify storytelling opportunities, inform awareness strategies and build proactive relationships in every international market
What can we do? I expect from you
- Bachelor’s degree in PR/Communication or a related field
- 6 – 8 years of experience in communication, preferably having worked with local/market companies/team to execute global strategies (some agency experience is preferable)
- Creative and proactive storyteller who is constantly looking for storylines and not afraid to dig and dive into content
- Enthusiastic, thoughtful, resourceful with a desire to learn quickly and the ability to go further, who seeks opportunities to contribute to the broader success of the team and has an appetite for personal and professional growth
- Excellent writing and skills of verbal communication, proven ability to identify trends, willingness to negotiate with reporters and collaborate with colleagues
- Familiarity with the Reddit platform, our products and the business (advertising)
- Strong organization and skills analysis, orient tamentto details
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Love of news and mastery of news organizations, journalists and the various ways they communicate
What can you expect from us
- Competitive Health Benefits Package
- Quarterly Employee Care or Pet Care Scholarship
- Benefits family expansion
- 4 months of parental leave with flexible return to work schedule
- Salaries for professional and personal development
- Unlimited holidays, annual salary travel and 10 paid vacation
- Wellness on site Classes and salary for wellness
- 401k plan with employer contributions
- Commuter monthly salary
- Monthly mobile allowance
- Paid volunteer days, plus Reddit For good volunteer opportunities
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected] . ”
Company: Reddit, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.