Recruitment Consultant – Consultancy, Strategy and Change in Michael Page 2022 at Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Website Michael Page
This Job Listing is about Michael Page in Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022
About the job
- Opportunity to join a high potential discipline with amazing growth prospects|Must have Recruitment Consulting experience or relevant industry knowledge
About Our Client
The Middle East is one of the most exciting regions in the world for pace of progression; and opportunities to quickly build a fruitful network as a recruitment professional.
Michael Page has 60+ consultants from 15+ nationalities and cultivates a professional, yet relaxed and fun environment with a supportive leadership team who work hard to ensure the Consultant population have all the tools needed to be a great success in their roles.
- Creating client-focussed recruitment solutions through consultative fact-finding.
- Creating a strategic business development plan to build a scalable and sustainable client portfolio.
- Developing and utilising your leadership capabilities to build a strong presence and then, if desired, to build a successful team.
- Managing recruitment processes end to end with full candidates and client responsibility.
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Growing the Michael Page brand and developing internal and external relationships.
The Successful Applicant
- Either specialist Strategy / Business Transformation / Management Consulting recruitment experience or professional experience as a management consultant / strategy/transformation professional.
- Should be experienced, mature and credible, operating at the top level. Comfortably able to work with Partner/Executive-level candidates and clients.
- Track record of building client partnership relationships and tailoring solutions to meet the needs of a varied client base
- Demonstrable loyalty and success.
- Track record of building and managing relevant and successful, mutually beneficial relationships
- Genuine leadership skills with ability and desire to take on a bigger role in the future
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Collaborative approach with a passion for delivering top quality service
What’s on Offer
- An outstanding long term opportunity with a stable and progressive career path
- Premiere Regional HQ location – Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunity to become one of the Middle East Management Team in the future
- Fun culture with a work hard/play hard attitude
- Tax-free salary and bonus
- International career opportunities in the future
Contact: Ian Pollington
Quote job ref: JN-092022-5751716
Company: Michael Page
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.