This Job Listing is about Michael Page in Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022
About the job
About Our Client
The Middle East is one of the most exciting regions in the world for pace of progression; and opportunities to quickly build a fruitful network as a recruitment professional.
Michael Page has 60+ consultants from 15+ nationalities and cultivates a professional, yet relaxed and fun environment with a supportive leadership team who work hard to ensure the Consultant population have all the tools needed to be a great success in their roles.
- Opportunity to join a high potential discipline with amazing growth prospects|Must have Recruitment Consulting experience or relevant industry knowledge
The Successful Applicant
- Creating client-focussed recruitment solutions through consultative fact-finding.
- Creating a strategic business development plan to build a scalable and sustainable client portfolio.
- Developing and utilising your leadership capabilities to build a strong presence and then, if desired, to build a successful team.
- Managing recruitment processes end to end with full candidates and client responsibility.
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Growing the Michael Page brand and developing internal and external relationships.
What's on Offer
- Either specialist Strategy / Business Transformation / Management Consulting recruitment experience or professional experience as a management consultant / strategy/transformation professional.
- Should be experienced, mature and credible, operating at the top level. Comfortably able to work with Partner/Executive-level candidates and clients.
- Track record of building client partnership relationships and tailoring solutions to meet the needs of a varied client base
- Demonstrable loyalty and success.
- Track record of building and managing relevant and successful, mutually beneficial relationships
- Genuine leadership skills with ability and desire to take on a bigger role in the future
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Collaborative approach with a passion for delivering top quality service
Contact: Ian Pollington
Quote job ref: JN-092022-5751716-->
- An outstanding long term opportunity with a stable and progressive career path
- Premiere Regional HQ location - Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunity to become one of the Middle East Management Team in the future
- Fun culture with a work hard/play hard attitude
- Tax-free salary and bonus
- International career opportunities in the future
Company: Michael Page
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A