Website Western United Financial Services Pty Ltd
This Job Listing is about Western United Financial Services Pty Ltd in Perth, Western Australia, Australia 2022
Are you a motivated, customer service focused individual looking for an opportunity to join a successful team?
Western United Financial Services (WUFS) is a boutique general insurance broker with over 20 years experience. We believe our professional and personal tailored service sets us apart. We are looking for a receptionist / administration support person to join our successful and highly engaged team.
This position does not require any previous insurance experience just a friendly, success driven individual with strong work ethic. WUFS will provide tailored on the job training, mentoring and development opportunities. You will work alongside our General Manager and Finance Administration Support as well as providing administration support to Brokers.
If you are the successful applicant your responsibilities will include;
- Data entry and administration tasks including some finance tasks
- Administration support for Brokers including basic processing and saving information to client files
- Reception duties including managing incoming calls, general inquries, maintenance and ordering of stationary & toners, daily mail, arranging couriers and other day to day requirements of the office
- General administration assistance to General Manager & Managing Director
- Maintaining records
- A high level of accuracy
- Act professionally and with honesty and integrity
What we are looking for in the successful applicant;
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong Microsoft office experience
- Excellent phone manner and communications skills
- Good time management skills
- Good organisation skills
- The ability to manage mulitple responsibilities
- High level of attention to detail
- Have a good sense of humour
- Be responsive and adaptable
- Willingness to be part of a team and pitch in when needed
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to tackle problems creatively and show initiative
Competitive remuneration and tailored training are provided. This role allows for personal development opportunities to evolve insurance broking skills if desired. This role also has the ability for flexible working times including school hours.
If you think you would be a great fit for this role and WUFS please email your CV and a detailed cover letter explaining why you believe this role would suit you to [email protected]
Applicants who make it to our shortlist will be required to complete additional screening. Any offer of employment and subsequent ongoing employment is dependent upon the completion of pre-employment background checks. A detailed position description and KPI’s will be provided at the same time as an offer of employment.
Company: Western United Financial Services Pty Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A