Website Real Hospitality Group
Are you looking for a Job at Real Hospitality Group in Phoenix, AZ
REPORTS TO: Head Office Administrator
for Hourly rate: $ 13- $ 14 per hour. forfor Flexible hours: there are flexible hours and several shifts available. We can work with you on a schedule that suits your needs. forfor Benefits/advantages of working with us
for By joining the Real Hospitality Group, associates are offered competitive compensation, career growth opportunities, flexible access to wages, vacations, sick and vacation pay, health, dental and health insurance. vision, employer-paid life insurance, accidental death, and dismemberment insurance, an employee assistance program, a 401k, and many associate discount options. forfor Purpose of the position: : the front desk agent will check in and out of the guests at the hotel, guarantee adequate room and miscellaneous postings, guarantee credit, answer questions, answer phones, provide maximum levels of guest service, and support the hotel’s room division in all cases necessary to ensure complete guest satisfaction. forfor Essential Responsibilities of the Front Desk Agent
- Greet, check in and assign rooms to hotel guests.
- Check the credit of the clients and establish how the client will pay for the accommodation.
- Keep records of room availability and guest accounts usingcomputerized property management systems.
- Calculate invoices, collect payments and make changes for guests.
- Do simple accounting activities, such as the balance of cash accounts.
- Give the room keys and the companion’s instructions to the bellboys.
- Review bills and charges with guests during the check-out process.
- Post charges, such as those for rooms, food, liquor, or phone calls, to ledgers manually or through the use of computers.
- Transmit and receive messages, through telephones or telephone switchboards.
- Please contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Answer inquiries related to hotel services, guest registration, and directions for shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel.
- Record guest comments or complaints, referring guests to managers as needed.
- Notify housekeeping staff when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning.
- Answer all incoming phones in three or fewer rings.
- Complete \”bucket checks\” to make sure all accounts are current and meet the standards set by the hotel controller and the main office manager. for
To do this type of work, you must be able to:
- Be an outgoing and welcoming hotel personality
- Use logical thinking and personal judgment to make avariety of office tasks requiring special skills and knowledge.
- Make decisions at your own discretion and company policy.
- Follow directions without close supervision.
- Speak and write clearly and accurately.
- Be available for business days, evenings, weekends and holidays. for
Physical demands: Lift 10 pounds. maximum and occasionally lift and/or transport items such as files, ledgers, and small tools. Walking and standing are required for the entire shift. Reaching, manipulating, feeling, speaking, hearing and seeing. forfor Environmental conditions: Indoor: protection against weather conditions, but not necessarily against changes in temperature. A job is considered \”inside\” if the worker spends approximately 75% or more of the time inside. forfor Mathematical skills: requires sufficient mathematical development to be able to: Calculate discounts, interest, profit and loss, commissions, margins and sales price, ratio and ratio, and percentages. Calculate surfaces, volumes, weights and measures. forfor Language skills: You must have developed language skills to the point of being able to: Read newspapers, periodicals, magazines and manuals. Write business letters, summaries, and reports using the prescribed format and in accordance with all rules for punctuation, grammar, diction, and style. Participate in discussions and debates. Speaks extemporaneously on a variety of topics. forfor Relationships with data, people and things
for Data: compilation: collect, collate or classify information about data, people or things. Reporting and/or taking a prescribed action in relation to the information is often involved. forfor People: Talk-Point: talk to people or signal them to transmit or exchange information. It includes giving assignments or instructions to aides or assistants. forfor Things: operation-control: start, stop, control and adjustment of the progress of machines or equipment. Operating machines involves setting up and adjusting the machine or materials as the job progresses. Control involves observing and rotating devices to regulate the reactions of the materials. forfor Specific Vocational Preparation: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Professional with an emphasis on Word, PowerPoint and Excel to format and create professional documents to be used and distributed at the executive level The candidate must have strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks to complete within the required time frames. Creativity to perform required tasks, such as eye-catching documents, to find and research the diverse information required to complete and compile reports. ”
Company: Real Hospitality Group
Vacancy Type: $32,000/yr – $52,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.