Raytheon Intelligence & Space Job in Dhahran, Eastern, Saudi Arabia – SOA Level 3
Website Raytheon Intelligence & Space
Are you looking for a Job at Raytheon Intelligence Space in Dhahran, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
About the job
The role of the Security Operations Analyst is to perform monitoring and alerting and to support the intrusion detection system aspects for the Monitoring & Vulnerability Analysis Team as a Computer Security Operations Center (CSOC) Analyst Tier 2 by applying an advanced knowledge of information security services/analysis concepts, practices and procedures. Support will include providing oversight and guidance of analysts for detecting and evaluating intrusions.
- Assess information network threats such as computer viruses, exploits, and malicious attacks; operate vulnerability assessment equipment in support of intrusion analyses
- Determines true threats, false positives and network system mis-configurations and provide solutions to issues detected in a timely manner.
- Monitor for potential compromise, intrusion, deficiency, significant event or threat to the security posture and security baseline. Follow intrusion and escalation processes and procedures.
- Develop/write custom Intrusion Detection System (IDS) signatures and update proprietary signatures
- Development of standard operating procedures and other technical documentation for the IDS infrastructure
- Perform daily IDS analysis/monitoring and generating technical and executive summary reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Engineering, Science or a related field, or an equivalent experience in lieu of degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- English and/or Arabic fluency
- Experience in systems cyber security analysis
- Experience working at a Security Operations Center (SOC)/Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Experience with Computer Emergency/Incident Response Team (CERT/CIRT)
- This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Raytheon is currently looking for talent to fill roles located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia or Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia. It is contemplated that the employer in this case would be a planned Joint Venture between Raytheon and Saudi Aramco affiliated companies that has not yet been formed and is subject to pre-formation regulatory clearances. Employment is contingent on formation of the Joint Venture and offers of employment will not be made by the Joint Venture until the formation is complete.
- Due to country and/or customer requirements, as a condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate will be required to get a COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof prior to start date.
Company: Raytheon Intelligence & Space
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dhahran, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.