Website Ranger Road
Are you looking for a Job at Ranger Road in United States
About the job
Ranger Road is a nonprofit charity providing veterans the necessary tools to be successful during the crucial transition from military to civilian life. By pushing towards lasting solutions that bring veterans with and without disabilities together with civilians, we can be part of a community and support system that thrives on community involvement and physical and emotional wellness. The activities and programs developed have been proven to help veterans handle stress, lower rates of anxiety and depression, and improve overall wellness.
We are looking for a Media Assistant Volunteer to help us continue the work we do for our veterans’ programs. This is a remote position.
• Follow brand standards in coordination with the Creative Director to ensure that all tactics and campaigns cohesively communicate the brand strategy.
• Maintain consistency in design throughout.
• Conceptualize and design across multiple platforms including print, digital, social, and outdoor signage.
•Aprove images for social media, website, and newsletters in addition to marketing material.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects at once, and following developed processes. Managing all aspects of the projects to make sure every tactic and deadline is hit.
• Be detailed-orientated.
• Have excellent communication skills and be able to discuss their ideas.
• Strong knowledge of current design trends and good use of typography.
• Computer savvy
• 2 years of graphic design experience
• Knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and other graphic design software
• Strong knowledge of graphic fundamentals, typography, branding, print, and web
• Experience designing campaign tactics across multiple mediums.
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent eye for detail
• Degree in art/media/film is a plus
• Photo and Video editing skills are a plus.
Company: Ranger Road
Vacancy Type: Volunteer
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com