Website RAEGAN HILL GROUP - Recruitment Agency for Marketing
Are you looking for a Job at RAEGAN HILL GROUP Recruitment Agency for Marketing in United States
About the job
Our client in the accounting/business advisory industry (Professional Services) has enlisted RAEGAN HILL GROUP to recruit for a VP of Digital Growth (could also be a Director of Digital Growth – based on experience). The VP of Digital Growth will be responsible for overseeing inbound leads and revenue generation for each segment the company services.
The company has had steady initial success with inbound strategies for growth and is ready to expand these efforts through a measurable omnichannel digital plan that aggressively grows and scales up over time for the purpose of driving high quality inbound leads, resulting in $4 to $9M in revenue per year across all of the segments the company caters to.
MUST HAVE: Leadership-level digital marketing accountability/experience in the Professional Services Industry (Accounting, Financial, Legal). The majority of your digital experience must be focused on B2B, and you must have prior success at increasing revenue in the millions through digital strategy.
Huge plus if you have experience working in any of the company’s core segment industry focuses: Manufacturing, Commercial Real Estate, Cannabis, Dental, Affordable Housing, Restaurants or Health and Wellness.
- Create and scale inbound digital strategies and revenue-focused programs (specifically, for B2B professional services – accounting, financial, legal).
- Design and launch segment specific omnichannel campaigns. This would include email marketing, social, and paid search campaigns (could include other digital channels as recommended by the VP of Digital).
- Improve and optimize the marketing funnel for cost-of-acquisition metrics across business segments. This could include drip and nurture (our client uses HubSpot), inbound lead generation, etc.
- Lead and move forward strategy and the execution of inbound campaigns with a focus on invested collaboration with internal sponsors or stakeholders to ensure the success of digital objectives.
- Oversee the digital image of clients to build trust and show the company’s advanced technical approach in order to instill the company’s brand position
- Increase conversions through content and digital campaigns around thought leadership content.
- Forecast, budget and plan out a digital marketing program based on the company’s revenue growth and overall business objectives.
- Manage, mentor and lead a team of digital specialists (content development specialists, website design specialists, videos production, marketing automation specialists, marketing analytics specialists, social media specialists).
- Fine-tune the company’s technical eco-system and core processes to push the achievement of digital initiatives.
- Oversee agency relationships and agency selection; ensure each agency is producing at maximum results that increase digital strategy effectiveness and execution.
- BA in Marketing or similar field; MBA is strongly desired.
- Proven digital track record of creating B2B digital programs resulting in multi-million dollar revenue growth annually (we need to see this on your resume; examples and stats of how you increased revenue in the millions through digital).
- Experience in the Professional Services industry (Accounting, Finance, Legal)
- Known for your impeccable leadership, mentoring and management expertise, especially the oversight of high-performers and high performing teams.
- Unquestionable digital analytical skills that ensure performance optimization.
- Executive-level professional persona and communication expertise.
- Capable of owning an entire digital eco-scope and leading new ideas from pitch to execution.
- Passion for disruptive marketing tactics and approaches.
- Personality type of one who can push back, debate options, recommend the unusual; synthesize team ideas, lead digital teams with confidence, and actively participate in strategy sessions with the Chief Marketing/Growth Officer. Not easily intimidated; confident not arrogant, able to receive constructive feedback.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (starting day 1)
- Unlimited time off (discretionary)
- 401K and profit sharing opportunities
- Education assistance programs with financial incentives tied to completion
- Paternity leave for mothers and fathers
- Flex Accounts
- Bonus opportunity (tied to firm, segment and individual performance)
Company: RAEGAN HILL GROUP – Recruitment Agency for Marketing
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Executive
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.