Website Radisson Hotel Group
Are you looking for a Job at Radisson Hotel Group in Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Do you crave the taste of success? Can you handle the heat in the kitchen and keep your team cool at the same time? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our Kitchen Team has a taste for developing the flavors to cook up a storm and strives to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Pastry Chef, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Pastry Chef:
- Supports the smooth running of the kitchen department, where all aspects of the guest dining experience throughout the whole Hotel are delivered to the highest level
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to enquiries and problem resolution
- Delivers on plans and objectives where kitchen initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Supervises the kitchen team fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department
- Accountable for ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Takes ownership to review and scrutinize the performance of the food offering, providing recommendations that will drive financial performance
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Pastry Chef:
- Experience in kitchen
- Strong supervisory and managerial skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions with proven problem-solving capabilities offering support where required
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
“Our beautiful tower hotel is located in Jeddah’s up-and-coming business district, and provides convenient access to the businesses and attractions close to King Abdullah Road. Rising 16 stories high, our Atasehir hotel includes 195 contemporary rooms and suites with gorgeous city views.
Our guests can savor Turkish dishes at the Core Grill, and treat themselves to refreshing drinks from our 2 bars. They’ll also enjoy free access to Talya Spa, where they can indulge in a relaxing treatment or exercise in the fitness center.”
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.
Company: Radisson Hotel Group
Vacancy Type: Temporary · Entry level
Job Location: Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com