Website Ubiquiti Inc.
This Job Listing is about Ubiquiti Inc. in Taipei, Taipei City, Taiwan 2022
At Ubiquiti, our mission is to simplify I.T. We strive for technology UX perfection everywhere — from our web store shopping experience, to product packaging details, to frictionless setup and installation flows. As a team, we value autonomy, so we want you to bring your ownership mindset in our pursuit of creating the best user experience. You’ll be challenged to use your creative problem-solving skills and work backwards to address the highest touch-point UX issues for our users, finding points of leverage and reducing risk. We place emphasis on working together, fostering an environment of trust and transparency.
As part of the Protect Camera Hardware team, you will need to think out of the box, break every impossibility, and be open to discussion in pursuit of perfection.
We don’t just expect you to build products simply but to be proud of what we do.
Are you ready to embrace challenges in a fast-paced organization?
Join UI, refresh us with your crazy but creative ideas, and make a great impact on the world together!
- Mainly focus for system schematic review and mechanical stacking review with mechanical engineers and PCB layout review with layout engineers.
- Work with RF engineers to figure out performance issues of radios and work with SI and DQA engineers to qualify features and make sure product quality is ready to move further.
- Review design derating and suggest design update due to DFM (design for manufacturing), DFA(design for assembly) and DFC (Design For Cost.)
- Schematic and BOM maintenance and review.
- Write test plans for testing coverage, execute tests, and document test results for projects.
- Report projects’ status and issue tracking to internal.
- Teardown and review new products in the market.
- Have experience in solving issues of outdoor IP cameras.
- Familiar with the design of the heating system .
- Good understanding of High-Speed-Signal design including the impedance control.
- At least 2yr+ experience as Camera Hardware Engineer
- Proficiency on using OrCad Capture CIS, Power PCB viewer and Allegro viewer
- Knowledge of electronic components (Ex. R/L/C/Diode/MOS/BJT/Logic ICs/Sensors)
- MS/BS in Electronic Engineering or related fields.
- Strong knowledge of ESD, EMI.
- Debug skills with the basic operation with oscilloscopes, Logical Analyzers.
- Familiar with IP camera systems and platforms , ex. Ambarella / Sigmastar / MTK
- Worked on IP camera related products and still hands on
- Leadership in projects
- Aggressive, open-minded and positive attitude
- Familiarity with the network configuration
- Familiarity with the image sensor sub-system design
- Familiarity with test equipment like TDR, Network Analyzers
Company: Ubiquiti Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Taipei, Taipei City, Taiwan
Application Deadline: N/A