Are you looking for a Job at Quant in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
The main purpose of the Business Development Intern is to assist the Business Development Unit in delivering their workload in a timely and efficient manner, as Quant is a company with constantly growing development requirements.This includes developing and maintaining strategic goals, pre and post-sale requirements, such as prospecting, closing deals and providing support post sales in liaise with the technical personnel.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching, and analyzing business options.
- Establishing contact with clients and partners and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge through workshops, online courses, etc. to remain current on product updates, industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintaining CRM in regard to the leads, accounts, deals, parnters and contacts being generated.
- Manage aftersales services & follow-ups with clients.
- Conduct training workshops and guiding sessions for clients.
- Develop and achieve set KPI’s and devises plans and initiatives for clients pipeline.
- Develop both technical and commercial proposals.
Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Administration, Computer Science, or any related field.
- Social skills and emotional intelligence
- Persistence and tenacity
- Negotiation competency
- Agility and responsiveness
- Aptitude to work in a diverse environment
- Capability of efficiently managing workload, tasks and priorities
- Proficiency in English and Arabic, including speaking, writing and reading
Business And Software Skills Required
- Research and Market Analysis
- Prospecting and sales pitching
- Proficiency in IT and technical terminology
- Reporting and Documentation competency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Gsuite and Slack
- Zoho CRM (or CRMs in general)
- Exposure in IT and Data Science Industries
- Understanding of software sales mechanism
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Internship
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org