Quant Job in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia – Bell Captain
Are you looking for a Job at Quant in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
First impressions are everything! As a Bell Captain, you will provide an endlessly enchanting experience to all the in house residents through the Banyan Tree personal touch.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
Reporting to the Guest Service Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure that bell desk is manned at all times
- Ensure smooth and fast baggage handling for all arrival / departure guests.
- Maintain close relationship with reception / information / cashier as well as other departments.
- Attend all guest calls for Bell stand / Door Services related services.
- Delegate bell men to pick up the baggage’s from guest rooms.
- Errand cards are filled in for all baggage movements (Check-in, Check-out, Left luggage etc.)
- For any guest requests follow up call to be made back to the guest to verify complete satisfaction.
- Check the inventory of items on loan, and all items are collected at the time of on or before check-out.
- All baggage movements are tagged and recorded.
- Ensure left luggage forms are filled and duly signed by guest and also all applicable policies are explained to the guest
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centric environment
- Must have the ability to multi task
- Ability to work under pressure
Your Team And Working Environment
- Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’s nature, art, and ancestry.
- Saudi Nationals currently holding this position are encouraged to apply.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS 21017979
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.