Website Quality Support Services
Are you looking for a Job at Quality Support Services in Chandler, AZ
for 1st turn from 5 to. m. to 5 p. m. Monday to Friday $ 14.00/h
forWe will accept walk-ins applications Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. M. At 12 p. M. And of 1 p. M. At 3 p. M.forFeel free to call the office if you have any questions about the position you are applying for. forforQuality support services
forOffice Phone Number: 602-805-1050
for3855 W. Ray Rd
forChandler, AZ. 85226
for Position summary
for Packs products manually, operates ancillary equipment, and performs quality functions to ensure that products meet criteria. Follow all work processes implemented in the department and follow all safety and Company guidelines as outlined in department manuals. forfor Responsibilities
- Ensures that quality standards are maintained in the handling, packaging and finishing of all packaged products.
- Comply with safety policies, operations, procedures related to equipment, materials and finished products.
- Operate auxiliary equipment: hot glue gun, band saws and bag sealing machines, etc.
- Multitask jobs – shrink wrap and multiple machines
- Ensures correct quantity of product per box is met and proper packaging requirements are followed.
- Label the boxes, WIP or products accurately. Verify the accuracy of the box and the UPC label with the packaged product.
- Inspectthe product at each step of the secondary and/or packaging process to detect quality defects. Performs necessary rework as required to meet quality standards.
- Maintains a clean and organized workstation. Maintains strict cleaning guidelines and safety practices at all times.
- Recognize and report any problem, problem, discrepancy or question to the Process Technician and/or Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions for assembly, packaging and operation of secondary machinery.
- Fill in and keep the required data on the production-related forms.
- Maintain a clean, safe and orderly work environment.
- You must have reliable and constant assistance, as well as be punctual and reliable to meet the needs of the department and the organization. .
- Other tasks to be assigned. for
for To perform this job successfully, a person must be able to perform each essential task satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the required knowledge, skill, and/or ability. Reasonable accommodations can be made for people with disabilities to perform essential functions. forfor Requirements
- You must be able to read and interpret safety rules, procedures, and SDS (Safety Data Sheets). English is preferred.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measurement, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to apply the understanding of common sense to carry the instructions provided in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be a team player, self-motivated and open-minded.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, meet and maintain high quality work standards, and adapt quickly to new projects/assignments.
- Must be able to work any shift as needed. for
for The Physical The demands described here are representative of those that an employee must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals to perform essential functions. for
- While performing the tasks of this job, the employee must stand up regularly; use your hands to touch, manipulate, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with your hands and arms.
- Occasionally the employee is required to walk; stoop, kneel, stoop, or crawl; and speak or listen.
- Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision skills required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. for
for High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or threeto six months of experience and/or related training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. ”
Company: Quality Support Services
Vacancy Type: $32,000/yr – $55,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org