This Job Listing is about Verbit.ai in Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
We’re looking for a Quality Operations Manager to lead our postproduction quality assurance team. The Quality Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring the postproduction products, process, workforce, and services meet standards set by the company.
The Quality Operations Manager will lead the postproduction standard control, and with other department coordination will establish a new standards. The Quality Operations Manager will line manage 3+ team leaders across multiple platforms.
- Designing and implementing quality assurance standards and company processes including setting tolerance levels and acceptance criteria for accuracy, spelling, and grammar.
- Maintaining strong overall quality control for the postproduction division deliverable, customer satisfaction and demand, internal projects, and organization functions.
- Designing quality measurements (KPI) to track improvement and metrics to improve quality-related processes.
- Inspecting transcripts and caption files with the obligation to report and document quality-related findings of hundreds of transcribers and captioners, both internal and external.
- Performing operational decision-making analyses to determine present and future performance
- Designing professional training programs for international transcribers and captioners
- Generating reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.), documenting errors and implementing solutions; leading post-mortem analysis and lessons-learned process
- Collecting, analyzing, and maintaining operational data
- Working closely with the development and data scientist teams to improve existing products
- Providing line management to the quality assurance team, including routine check-ins, performance management and personal development support.
- Native English Speaker – a must
- Minimum 3 years experience in operations-, project-, or quality-management role – a must
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy – a must
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Line management experience of at least 3 direct reports.
- Experience in a quality assurance department in the same industry is preferred
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- High-energy, positive attitude; must be motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in BI reporting building
- Experience with ISO 9001 (QMS) an advantage
- B.A in Linguistics – an advantage
- Experience with transcription and captioning – an advantage
- Master’s degree in a related field preferred- an advantage
What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 500+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 2,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitzer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a Group Of
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A