Website Amin Kawar & Sons Co.
This Job Listing is about Amin Kawar & Sons Co. in Amman, Amman, Jordan 2022
The Quality Auditor reports to the Quality Manager and is responsible for ensuring conformance with the set procedures & gathering customer feedback. The successful candidate is going to be employed on a part-time flexible contract basis for up to 4 months.
Ensuring compliance through Internal audit planning & management through:
- Planning the audit schedules.
- Conducting quality audits and investigating observations and noncompliance for risks, opportunities, and impacts.
- Updating the internal audit results and closing of audits as per standard and procedure.
Promoting customer focus by:
- Conducting customer feedback surveys.
- Conducting the Principals Feedback survey, P&I Club survey, Master survey, New Customer survey and Follow-up survey on the customers’ feedback to ensure closure of the main issues received from partners and customers.
- Managing corrective actions, and process improvements and ensuring that they are done according to the standard and the agreed-upon deadlines.
- Ensure the correct and smooth operations of vessels’ handling through sending the required Master Surveys, investigating and following up on issues, and conveying the results periodically.
- Certified Internal Auditor ISO 9001:2015 (A Must).
- The candidate can start immediately.
- Educational Level: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, or any related field.
- English Language: Excellent.
- Interpersonal Skills: Very good communication skills, high level of confidence, ability to work under pressure, high attention to detail, quality-focused & strong follow-up skills.
Company: Amin Kawar & Sons Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amman, Amman, Jordan
Application Deadline: N/A