This Job Listing is about Crypto.com in Taipei, Taipei City, Taiwan 2022
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 50 million customers and is the world’s fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com .
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Write management and technical reports and customers’ charters
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Minimum 2 years QA Experiences on mobile app
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience developing test strategies, test plans and test cases
- Hands on experience in Manual testing
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese is an advantage
What you can expect from us?
We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Taipei, Taipei City, Taiwan
Application Deadline: N/A