Website Qatar Airways
Are you looking for a Job at Qatar Airways in Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
About the job
An exciting opportunity to join the Qatar Airway’s Outstation team in Dhaka, Bangladesh. In this role you are expected to actively engage with the sales team to help achieve assigned revenue targets by providing technical support.
Provide five-star customer support to Travel Agencies, Corporate Customers and internal stake holders.
In this role you are also accountable for
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SoPs) for sales operations functions established to ensure alignment to QR’s global sales/sales operations principles.
- Maintain customer database for all customer segment and provide customer-friendly, value added instruction to key trade customers, QR sellers and manage the communication with internal stakeholders to ensure an effective coverage of a customer perspective.
- Prepare DSRs and liaise with Finance on reconciliation of sales.
- Provide five-star support to contracted Corporate accounts by maintaining active communication regarding customer offerings and product enhancements through regular eNL.
- Handle multi-products and services as required by the business
- Perform other duties as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Handle all sales operations activities including (but not limited to) Reservations and Ticketing, Refunds, Trade/Corporate Account support, Group Sales, Sales Support, Sales Systems, and Sales Administration.
- Issuance and re-issuance of tickets.
Be part of an extraordinary story. Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
You should have at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 1 year of job-related experience
It is highly beneficial if you have experience in any of these fields: reservations/ticketing, sales support, group sales, tariffs, distribution, business analysis
It Is Essential To Have Below Skills
- Fluent in English, secondary language desirable.
- PC literate with very good knowledge of MS Office (Word/PowerPoint/Excel).
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of airline processes (e.g. Pricing/Distribution technology), systems (e.g. Amadeus, GDSes) and travel industry in general
- Problem-solving skills, efficiency-oriented mindset
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Application Deadline: N/A