Website FullStack Labs
This Job Listing is about FullStack Labs in Panama City, Panamá, Panama 2022
FullStack Labs is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, Stanford University, and the State of California, build distributed software development teams, and deliver transformational digital solutions. As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the most talented software designers and developers in the western hemisphere, by creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work environment where they can achieve their greatest potential.
We’re most proud of:
- Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented software professionals across the Americas.
- Building highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the world’s greatest companies.
- Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of millions of users.
- Our 4.7-star rating on GlassDoor.
- Our client Net Promoter Score of 64, twice the industry average.
- Sustained growth of 100% – 200% per year.
As a QA Automation Engineer at FullStack Labs, your primary responsibilities will be to design automated tests to validate the applications we build for clients. Each day at FSL, you will be collaborating with other members of the engineering team to solve problems with the application. You will develop automated tests and configure testing automation environments. You will ensure proper test coverage and will test features to ensure they are properly built, function as they are designed to function, and correctly solve clients’ problems. To do this you will gain a deep understanding of our client’s business and the problems that the software is designed to solve. The automated test coverage that you will create will ensure that the products we create maintain their level of excellence and do not regress. You’ll work with our incredible clients in one of two ways:
- Team Augmentation / Staffing: You will integrate yourself directly into our client’s team and work alongside their existing designers and engineers on a daily basis.
- Design & Build: You will work on a FullStack Labs product team to build and deliver a product to our clients.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance experience.
- Advanced English is required.
- A thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Well-versed with STLC and defect life cycle.
- Ability to work well with team members within an agile development team.
- Identifies defects and creates informative bug reports and effectively follows up on bug closure.
- Advises the team on major issues to product quality.
- Deep understanding of testing philosophies like TDD, BDD, etc.
- Knowledge of how to create and execute test plans
- Experience working on more than one time-sensitive project at a time.
- Proactively tests, provides test coverage, and resolves issues.
- Works closely with team members to emphasize quality throughout the entire SDLC.
- You must have an extremely high, forensic attention to detail.
- A natural orientation to detail is the most important skill set for this position.
- You naturally notice small imperfections in seemingly high-quality work.
- You care deeply about building flawless user experiences and have a visceral reaction to low-quality work.
- You DO sweat the small stuff.
- You must have strong computer / technical skills…using technology comes naturally to you.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to focus on multi-task throughout the day.
- A positive, optimistic, can-do attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, placing customer outcomes as a focal point for all actions and decisions.
Technologies: Experience with some (not all) of these technologies is required:
- SauceLabs / BrowserStack / Kobiton.
- Mac OS.
- XCode/Android Studio.
- Competitive pay in your local currency.
- 100% remote work, now and post COVID.
- The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500 companies.
- English Classes.
- Virtual company events each month.
- Ample opportunity for career advancement.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Depending on your location other benefits may apply.
FullStack Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form, which can be provided upon request during our hiring and interview process.
Learn more about our Applicants Privacy Notice .
Company: FullStack Labs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Panama City, Panamá, Panama
Application Deadline: N/A