PwC Middle East careers in Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia – Deals, Transaction Services – Valuations – Senior Associate
Website PwC Middle East
Are you looking for a Job at PwC Middle East in Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in Deals Valuation, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations unlock greater value from existing assets and ongoing capital expenditures as well as new acquisitions, investments, and complex corporate arrangements. We focus on a series of services, such as acquisition and disposal valuation advice including deal pricing and negotiation support, strategic value consulting for improvement of corporate and capital management decisions, financial modelling and value analysis. In short, upon being a member of our team, you will support clients to make profound strategic decisions, better conduct business transactions and decisions, appropriately allocate capital investment, and satisfy regulatory requirements with professional skills and in-depth industry knowledge.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field Of Study Required
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 40%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Company: PwC Middle East
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.