Website PushPress - The Gym Operating System
Are you looking for a Job at PushPress The Gym Operating System in United States
About the work
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Designer to drive all aspects of visual communications for PushPress as we enter an exciting period of growth. You will be an integral part of the marketing team as you work closely with product designers and engineers to make PushPress an established and trusted brand with our target audience. You’ll conceptualize and develop high-quality, creative marketing content that helps amplify our story and drive growth. And you will help define and expand the foundations of our branding system across digital and traditional media, creating effective ways to communicate and delight our users.
PushPress is a remotely distributed enterprise.
- own and execute the visual aspects of a variety of digital brand marketing campaigns (website, email, networks social, app store, search, etc.), traditional (media, print), event (freebies, banners, etc.) and video marketing.
- Refine and scale the PushPress branding and branding by iterating through current designs, evolving visual frameworks, and evolving branding guidelines.
- Proactively ensure that all current and future creatives are cohesive and consistent with your company’s brand direction.
- Bring a wide spectrum of thoughtful design ideas for consideration, then actively solicit feedback and narrow down based on user feedback, experimentation, and research.
- Test and Evaluate Performanceof visual media, including converting to proprietary and paid acquisition channels, and then iterate to increase engagement based on analytics.
- Implement and cure a digital asset management system to ensure all marketing ery images, stock photos and other resources are easily accessible.
- Collaborate with, coordinate work, and provide feedback and design guidance to relevant internal and external partners, including product designers, contract graphic designers, illustrators, video production and animation suppliers/agencies.
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously from concepts to deliverables, estimating the time required, prioritizing according to business need, and managing the expectations of relevant stakeholders.
You’ll be a great fit
- Experience in designing and executing visual communications across a wide variety of media and channels: web design, social media , advertising, printing, events, video etc.
- Ability to take projects from start to finish, having everything from conception to production.
- Someone who prides himself on his skill and attention to detail, with a good eye for creatives that resonate and engage digitally native consumers.
- Humble, collaborative and happy to brainstorm alongside, accept feedback and lead teams of internal and external partners to solve creative problems.
- Deeply knowledgeable in design principles and methods and enjoy keeping up to date with current trends in digital and user-oriented design.
- An Experienced Effective Communicatorin the transmission of ideas and concepts through storyboard, wire framing, prototyping and presentation to teams and leadership.
- Writing Skills g are an asset.
- Loves the fitness industry and helps others
A typical day might include:
- Meetings with the internal marketing team to define and refine current projects
- Brand Style Guide Update
- Conduct brainstorming meetings with key stakeholders
- Create landing pages that convert
- Create display ads that convert
- Be available during normal working hours in one of the following time zones: EST, CST or PST
Training and/or experience required
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years of design experience for content-focused brands and companies, preferably in an agency or high-growth startup.
- Strong knowledge of design tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and video editing software
- Share a portfolio of work you’re proud of and that demonstrates your strong skill and collaborative process. We want to know about your experience, the impacts you’ve had and how you work with a team to solve creative problems.
To learn more about the digital products PushPress manufactures, visit https://pushpress.com
Company: PushPress – The Gym Operating System
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.