Are you looking for a Job at PTCLOfficial in Islāmābād, Pakistan
About the work
WHO WE ARE
PTCL is Pakistan’s leading telecommunications company, serving its customer base across the country. With a mission to revolutionize the telecommunications industry, PTCL is providing the largest Integrated Information and Communication Technology (ICT) services in Pakistan.
PTCL provides a growth and development oriented culture with dynamic learning opportunities for its employees, which allows them to broaden their horizons and develop as true professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion are critical to the way we operate. Our corporate values “We care, we put the customer first, we work as a team, we embrace change” are embedded in the company’s culture, resulting in a cohesive team environment, ensuring the organization’s success and the development of its employees .
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support in Digital Financial Services (DFS) planning and development -UPaisa agent network in coordination with cross-functional teams, including SnD Operations, U Microfinance Bank operations and SnD Teams (regional/matrix level).
- Ensure the presence of UPaisa services in the network of agents in coordination with the Product and UBank teams. Be actively involved in the implementation of the VHL device. Ensure teams are equipped with the tools and applications necessary for agent network development. lift developmentnecessary with technical teams to improve the agent integration process.
- Development of channel promotion and other engagement activities to increase the active agent base. Payment validation and cost monitoring.
- Work with the branding team/operations team to ensure visibility across the channel.
- Identifies and leads initiatives for improvement and standardization of specific channel processes.
- It also develops models and links with teams to develop alternative delivery channels for the growth of UPaisa’s businesses.
- Analyze the reports/data to improve the business generated from the channel and bring overall efficiency. Translating data into actionable insights.
- Development of monthly, quarterly and annual plans for the growth of the agent network, business volumes and expenses.
- Conduct market research and get actionable results for the sales team.
- Develop and maintain/improve KPI and commissioning policy to help achieve desired business objectives.
- Visit regional teams regularly and conduct performance reviews and, based on the findings, develop future action plans and follow-up .
- Running training in coordination with channel operations team
Qualifications – External
Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
8 to 10 years of relevant experience
The last date to apply is November 27, 21
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Islāmābād, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com