This Job Listing is about Stericycle in Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal 2022
This position will work with other Stericycle development resources and key vendors to build new applications to enhance and extend Stericycle’s strategic enterprise systems. The position is responsible for application development and/or managing small to medium projects and providing guidance to other developers, as needed.
Key Job Activities
- Designs, develops and tests application programs, automated processes and other computer systems. May manage small to medium projects in this capacity
- Researches, evaluates, recommends, and implements technical solutions
- Prepares realistic development and testing schedules consistent with established department standards and priorities
- Collaborates with colleagues to ensure successful implementation of changes to existing systems
- Addresses support tickets from Lead Developer, Supervisor, Manager or Director meeting service level agreements
- Provides work effort estimate for development and testing effort as part of project planning activities
Required Education: in LICENCIATURA
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal
Application Deadline: N/A