Provis Estate Management careers in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates – Facility Engineer
Website Provis Estate Management
Are you looking for a Job at Provis Estate Management in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
- Minimum Degree/Diploma and completed training in relevant aspects of mechanical or electrical assets.
- Chartered engineering status or certified engineer in relevant fields.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in facilities management oversight and delivery, with demonstrated experience managing multiple projects preferred. Experience can include development and construction engineering.
- Ability to interact tactfully and effectively.
- Strong problem analysis, solving and research skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Pro-Active management skills.
- Ability to convey message politely, tactfully and confidently in conflicts or challenging situations.
- Ability to provide coaching, feedback and on the job training when needed.
- Ability to utilize available resources effectively.
- Driving License and own a car
- Manage day to day operations of appointed Service Providers
- Plan and coordinate with Service Providers for the work planning and prioritization
- Coordinate with Service Providers on the development of planned maintenance schedules.
- Inspect planned maintenance activities and ensure service delivery in accordance with defined contractual levels.
- Assist with the planning of maintenance and shutdown activities as required.
- Development of facilities and assets inspection plans.
- Development of technical work instructions and service tool times in coordination with Service Providers.
- Inspection of all facilities and services in accordance with set standards.
- Ensure and review the FM Service Providers are contracted for all specialists’ systems within respective projects.
- Coordinate with Service Providers on developing FM monthly reports for respective facilities and assets.
- Ensure Service Providers are attending planned maintenance activities in accordance with defined schedules.
- Ensure Service Providers are attending reactive maintenance activities in accordance with defined response times.
- Ensure all Service Provider activities are captured in the CAFM and any other defined systems.
- Report and escalate non- conformance/non- performance of Service Providers to the Technical Manager.
- Ensure all assets have planned maintenance schedules and monitoring mechanisms through CAFM, manually or other platforms.
- Ensure all the statutory certificates are available and updated for respective facilities and assets.
- Inspect work quality and workmanship of Service Providers.
- Inspect quality of spares and consumables utilized by Service providers.
- Communicate with Service Providers regarding equipment failures and facilitate rectifications.
- Evaluate and recommend preventive measures to prevent future failures.
- Evaluate Service Provider’s technical staff and ensure minimum defined competencies are maintained.
- Review training & development plan of Service Providers.
- Monitor attendance of Service Providers and report on resource shortages.
- Manage the Service Provider staff allocation where required for manpower distribution.
Company: Provis Estate Management
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.