Website Warner Bros. Studio Tour Tokyo
This Job Listing is about Warner Bros. Studio Tour Tokyo in Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan 2022
Who are the GO-Tech team:
GO-Tech (Global Operations Technologies) are part of the WBD Global Technology group and look after the tech needed to run physical operations, globally. Their area of focus is around four main pillars:
– Tours & Retail
– Studio Operations
– Physical Security
– Global Real Estate
This role would be dedicated to new WB Studio Tour Tokyo supporting Applications that includes Global Retail, eCommerce and Tours businesses. This group are responsible for all operational, digital, marketing, and guest-facing technologies, as well as serving as the central hub for all technical support activities.
As Project Manager for the global technology portfolios of GREATT and GRESST, you will play an important role in the success of those teams.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects, from inception and planning through to design, build and ultimately transition to support.
Core responsibilities, aside from overall solution delivery, will include leading project teams, 3rd party implementation partners, technical teams, as well as executive business stakeholders.
To the Business stakeholders, your role will be that of a trusted partner.
To the Tech teams, you will be a motivating project lead, providing structure and strong guidance throughout project lifecycles. The role requires a range of skills, involving technical understanding, business analysis concepts and workstream management.
This a great opportunity to excel in a fast-paced environment, encompassing a diverse range of applications. You will have the chance to focus on initiatives within numerous business areas, across the whole application ecosystem.
– Oversee and manage full project lifecycles
– Accountable to delivery timelines and budget approvals
– Champion business change in alignment to project strategy, to enable high solution adoption
– Identify improvement opportunities and contribute to the project roadmap and backlog for our portfolio
– Contribute to business process & gap analysis exercises, in preparation for project formation
– Work with the business teams to identify key capability needs and identify potential issues
– Maintain excellent stakeholder management skills and sustainment of outstanding business partner relationships
– Assertively manage challenging conversations, maintaining transparency and trust with high-demanding business leaders
– Maintain understanding of changing business needs and the subsequent impact on process or technology
JOB-RELATED QUALIFICATIONS STANDARDS
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Minimum of 5 years of related PM experience with Japanese retail and ticketing solutions preferred
Licenses or Certificates :
– PM Diplomas / Certifications — preferred
– BA Diplomas / Certifications – preferred
Ability to communicate in English and Japanese
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time. In addition, the employer may consider whether the individual applying for or holding the position is qualified. There are two steps involved in this determination. The first concerns whether the applicant or current employee satisfies the prerequisites for the position. The second step involves whether the person can perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at Warner Bros. Discovery https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity
Company: Warner Bros. Studio Tour Tokyo
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
Application Deadline: N/A