Website Wanted for Nothing
This Job Listing is about Wanted for Nothing in Budapest, Budapest, Hungary 2022
Wanted for Nothing is a Top Rated digital consultancy based in Los Angeles/Budapest that focuses on strategy, UX/UI design and tailored development solutions. Our mission is to create strategic digital experiences for our clients. We helped our clients raise $300+ million in 2021.
What we are looking for:
WFN is seeking a highly motivated, digital savvy Project Manager to join our tight-knit team. The PM will be the primary contact for our development team and clients.
What you’ll do:
- Become a key consultant for WFN and be the main point of contact between clients and development teams.
- Build and monitor the development team to ensure that resources are optimized and projects are delivered per timeline.
- Support a scalable internal structure by setting up internal reporting, productivity tracking and process automation.
- Communicate with clients to clarify functional requirement gatherings for technical specs.
- Work with the project team to create proposals and budgets for new and existing projects.
- Support the day-to-day project management of our US based clients and make sure that clients are satisfied with the project.
- Send updates and conduct calls with the accounts assigned to ensure consistent communication.
- Inspire the team to constantly generate innovative ideas and continuously contribute to create an excellent digital experience.
What you’ll need:
- Hands on WordPress projects management experience
- Understanding flows and general specifics of API integrations with marketing automation platforms / transactional email platforms / CRMs / analytics
- 3+ years managing software development projects
- Demonstrated experience in driving development and delivery within an Agile Scrum environment.
- Excellent communication skills — ability to communicate clearly and confidently, both verbally and written. Fluent in English.
- Strong understanding of software platform technologies and Development Operations
- Ability to fetch high-level requirements from the Client and interpret them into user stories and tasks for the team
- Superior organizational/follow-up skills with effective capacity to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks and projects without compromising attention to detail
- Energetic and self-motivated with keen ability to maintain order in a fast-paced professional environment
- Understanding of technical details and the ability to articulate to technical and non-technical personnel
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make decisions, recommendations, and conclusions based upon data
- Computer literacy requirements: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, GitHub, Jira, Basecamp, Slack, other PM tools
- Creative problem solving using logic and reasoning as used in programming
- Work is flexible, but you will need to work until 8pm CET
For Bonus Points:
- Experience working with US clients
- Have business analysis experience/skill set
- Knowledge how to manage UX/UI part of the full-cycle projects
Company: Wanted for Nothing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Application Deadline: N/A