This Job Listing is about Gururo in Mongolia 2022
Gururo is the growing industry leader in practical courses across various streams helping people acquire the skills they need to thrive in leadership positions.
Gururo partner’s with universities, companies, and individuals to address their unique needs, providing training and coaching that helps working professionals achieve their career goals.
All the training consultants have a minimum of 15+ years of experience working in leadership positions in top organizations. This ensures you learn from the people who have been there and done that.
Gururo is into Creating Intelligent, Interactive, and Immersive learning experiences.
Gururo specializes in areas where technologies and best practices are changing rapidly, and the demand for qualified candidates significantly exceeds supply. Based in Atlanta (Georgia), Mumbai (Maharashtra), and Bangalore (Karnataka), they have helped over 3000 professionals and companies across 10+ countries get trained, acquire certifications, and upskill their employees.
Through individual courses, comprehensive certification programs, and partnerships with world-renowned universities, Gururo provides thousands of professionals and thousands of corporate training organizations with the work-ready skills they need to excel in their careers.
Gururo’s practical and the applied approach has resulted in 90 percent of learners reporting career benefits including promotions and new jobs after completing the training.
About The Role
Responsible for end – to – end program or project management and developing strategy to obtain benefits and controls.
Experience 5 – 15 years as Team Lead / Project manager / Program Manager
- Manages all activities and team members associated with projects within a line of business (segment) or relating to a family or series of projects associated with a specific overarching business strategy so as to maximize benefits and controls.
- Functions typically include: directing project staff; providing oversite to staff working with multiple groups to identify requirements, develop project plans and strategies, prepare business cases and assign tasks; influencing and negotiating with all levels of staff and management; managing task forces.
- Ensuring project control and working with project managers managing project risks; interfacing with sponsors and stakeholders to understand needs and issues; ensuring adaptation to incremental iterative delivery (Agile) as necessary; handling budget/forecasting; working with project managers on identifying, developing, and implementing policies/ procedures/ controls within scope of project to optimize results while ensuring compliance with government regulations and enterprise policies.
- Ensures appropriate management of team member performance, including application of leadership objective, assessment of expected team member competencies in learning agility, emotional intelligence, ownership/ commitment, servant leadership, stakeholder partnership, network performance, business acumen, customer centricity, judgment, and risk management
- 5+ Years as Team Lead / Project manager / Program Manager
- Proven ability to analyse and improve work processes and policies. Work well under pressure, professional demeanour, and Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Any Bachelor Degree
- Ability to influence and negotiate with senior management and lead large programs
- You have at least 10 years experience, ideally within a IT Business Analyst / Project Manager role.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
What’s on Offer?
- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Join a well known brand within IT Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mongolia
Application Deadline: N/A