Website Infinity Quest
This Job Listing is about Infinity Quest in Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland 2022
for the development of appropriate plans or the implementation of necessary actions as needed and based on recommendations and requirements.
• Data Collection and Analysis: Ability to provide technical guidance on analysis of data trends for use in reports, when required, to support decision making.
• Application Development: Ability to provide technical advice regarding the development of software using programming languages when required.
• Network/IT security: Use of technical guidelines to maintain the security, integrity, conformity and continuity of IT systems and services.
• Documentation and Model Usage Requirements: Full competency to use the appropriate modeling tool(s) to represent the requirements arising from data and state changes, process and procedure improvements, and use cases and user stories.
• Medical Interface Standards: Uses HL7, FHIR, and XML standards for interface planning, testing, configuration, and implementation.
b) IT skills
• Understand and apply modern communication software and systems
• Strong IT user skills (MS Office, SAP, Intranet etc.)
• Strong IT skills (MS Server OS, MS SQL Server, Cyber Security, network protocols, etc.)
• Understand the basics of eHealth, data security and related topics
• Current knowledge about IT and digitization
• HL7, FHIR and XML expertise
Company: Infinity Quest
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
Application Deadline: N/A