Project Manager in OneMarketData 2022 at Riga, Latvia
This Job Listing is about OneMarketData in Riga, Latvia 2022
OneMarketData LLC(OMD) is continuously searching for bright talent with the skills to make an impact. From developers to data scientists, at OneTick you will have the opportunity to develop and enhance your problem solving skills using a combination of analytics, imagination, and talent.
We offer several software-as-a-service solutions in AWS, including Trade Surveillance (a wide range of tools that allows you to identify trading strategies that try to influence the market price or manipulate other participants) and Transaction Cost Analysis or BestEx (this is the product that helps companies evaluate how well their orders are executed relative to the market price and how much they affect the market price).
Our company is a partner of major banks, market centers, brokers, and information providers around the world. Our customers are NYSE, Credit Suisse, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, the European Central Bank, Bloomberg, Itiviti, Optiver, Instinet, Tudor Funds, Vanguard, and Viking.
We are now searching for a full-time Middle\Senior Project Manager, to be located either in Armenia (office), or as a remote-work arrangement in any EEA country.
Currently, our team consists of 3 PMs, and we are looking for a fourth Project Manager whose main responsibilities will be to communicate with customers and organize team work.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Communicating with clients to determine user requirements together with the Tech team.
- Create and manage project plan, budget, timesheets reporting etc.
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management and sales
- Required project documentation preparation (meeting notes, risk assessment documents, charters, customer profiles, etc. )
- Monitor the progress of the project and adjust as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project, including scope change management procedures and reporting).
- Work with the development team in cooperation with Tech/Team Leads (17 developers).
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has 3+ years of experience in international IT projects, including end-to-end product implementation and custom development projects.
- Experience in back-end projects implementation (front-end components is up to 10 % of all project tasks)
- Experience in project planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Has excellent organizational skills, communication, and presentation skills
- Speaks English fluently.
- Be ready to work with multiple projects at the same time
- FinTech background will be a plus.
OUR PROJECTS TYPE:
1. AWS Hosted or deployed in Customer DC or Cloud – Product implementation with out-of-the-box functions configuration.
Duration: 2 to 6 months.
Main challenge: familiarize the client with all out-of-the-box functions to reduce implementation time, feature request/scope expansion control.
2. AWS Hosted or deployed in Customer DC or Cloud – Product implementation with out-of-the-box function configuration + custom development.
Duration: 4 to 18 months (depending on complexity and budget, most likely T&M contract type).
Main challenge: careful project planning & precise scope management, time & cost reporting mechanism establishment.
Interested candidates can send their CV to [email protected], subject – “Project Manager”.
All interested applicants are appreciated for sending their CVs, however, kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Riga, Latvia
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.