Project Leader/Principal – Private Equity in Boston Consulting Group (BCG) 2022 at Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Website Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
This Job Listing is about Boston Consulting Group (BCG) in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam 2022
Who We Are
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we help clients with total transformation-inspiring complex change, enabling organizations to grow, building competitive advantage, and driving bottom-line impact.
To succeed, organizations must blend digital and human capabilities. Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives to spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting along with technology and design, corporate and digital ventures—and business purpose. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, generating results that allow our clients to thrive.
Practice Area Profile
PIPE PRACTICE AREA
Our PIPE practice area is an exciting, fast paced, growing business that serves the world’s leading private equity funds and other principal investors across the investment lifecycle, from due diligences in a pre-deal stage through to post-deal portfolio value creation and exit planning strategies. Our mix of transaction related and portfolio value creation work ensures a constant variety in the work we undertake. We work for a broad spectrum of leading global private market funds, from traditional private equity buy-out funds through to pension, infrastructure and some of the largest global sovereign wealth funds.
Consulting with BCG will mean that you work on the biggest issues being tackled by senior executives across different industries, topics and geographies. BCG’s experience working with leading private equity firms and principal investors around the world, combined with our industry and functional expertise, means that you will help global investors chart a course in today’s complex and fast-changing environment.
What You’ll Do
BCG is looking for Experienced Professionals to join our SEA team at the Project Leader and Principal level within our PIPE (Principal Investors & Private Equity) Practice Area.
As a core member affiliated to BCG’s PIPE Practice Area, you will:
- Be helping investors (private equity funds, sovereign wealth funds, corporate, family offices, individuals…etc.) in the optimization of their capital. This translates concretely for you in various missions at crucial moments of the life of the companies: screening to identify market opportunities, Due Diligence to confirm the targets, or value creation plans to determine developments.
- Work alongside some of the world’s top minds in the industry
- Significantly contribute to the development of our expertise and support our ambitious growth targets
As a Project Leader/Principal, you will:
- Play a key role on client engagements, managing studies to define client needs and supervising research activities to obtain relevant data
- Be responsible for managing project teams comprised of consultants who design and develop innovative long-term business strategies for client corporations that maximize the return on the investment of shareholders
- Oversee the formulation of hypotheses for research and investigation, and the advanced financial analysis of client, competitor, and industry data
- Be responsible for managing client contact and play a key role in the development and maintenance of high-level client relationships
- Act as a key topic content lead for proposals or other business development work
What You’ll Bring (Experience & Qualifications)
- Strong academics from a top-tier institution
- A minimum of 10 years work experience within a leading strategy consulting ﬁrm with knowledge of M&A and private equity transaction work
- A track record of leadership and achievement both in work and/or activities outside of work
- Experience from solving complex business problems and devising business strategies, through formulating research and/or analytical approaches involving quantitative analysis, conceptualization, and communication of strategic solutions
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills and written and spoken English
- Solid business acumen, commercial capabilities and business judgement
- Team player, open and positive in a group dynamic
Discover more about BCG’s PIPE Practice
WHAT CAN A CAREER AT BCG OFFER YOU?
- An opportunity to innovate and change: We have a legacy of developing deep insights and game-changing ideas and our case teams take ideas from all levels in order to deliver breakthrough insights to our clients
- Training and mentoring: We embed mentorship and apprenticeship throughout your time at BCG. You will have a support system of career development advisors, the guidance of project leaders, and partnership with your colleagues and teammates at every turn.
- A collaborative approach: You will join a growing team of talented individuals, operating and learning from people with a diverse and broad set of backgrounds
Company: Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.