Website Professional Recruitment
Are you looking for a Job at Professional Recruitment in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Title IT Specialist .
- Review diagnostics and assess the functionality and efficiency of systems.
- Implement security measures.
- Offer technical support to company staff and troubleshoot computer problems (Main computers and laptops are Apple).
- Install and update company software and hardware as needed.
- A nticipate and report the cost of replacing or updating computer items.
- Organizes and classifying company data and files according to the needs.
- Maintains backup historical records by documenting system changes and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains company’s database.
- Assess in preparation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Bachelor’s or diploma degree in computer science.
- Minimum of five years of experience in IT or database administration .
- Experience in working with the following environments: Mac OS, Windows & Google workspace .
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting various technical equipment such as laptops, video conferencing systems, mobiles, etc.
- Technical understanding
- Familiar with Google workspace
- Process improvement
- Data processing
- Networking knowledge
- Presenting technical information
- Written communication
- Operating systems
- Reporting skills
- Client relationships
- Documentation skills
Experience: 5 Years +
Language: Arabic & English fluency
Company: Professional Recruitment
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org