Website Avery Dennison
This Job Listing is about Avery Dennison in Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland 2022
Supervise all functions and staff on shift to ensure that all plant Safety, Quality/GMP, Productivity, and Waste management objectives, policies, and procedures are met.
- Managing team performance, conducting Technician and Operator appraisals, and developing training plans for individuals.
- Driving the Quality culture by ensuring the work processes and procedures are adhered to, through Production pack review and approval as well as continuous evaluation and maintenance through the document control system as appropriate.
- Ensuring that the necessary training and up-skilling activities are carried out, evaluated, and documented to optimize production operator versatility.
- Ensuring that production efficiencies and targets are continuously met and reviewed with support from the Process Engineering & Maintenance teams.
- Ensuring Continuous Improvements are implemented and lean manufacturing activities are coordinated, implemented, and evaluated.
- Supporting new product introductions and change controls are effectively managed and introduced—liaison with engineering and management for scheduling and supervision of product trials, and validation runs.
- Production pack review and approval.
- Resource optimization/planning in accordance with order requirements.
- Recruitment of production employees in conjunction with HR.
- Liaison with Warehouse Supervisor regarding stock maintenance and control.
- Administration duties will include Time and Attendance System, Scrap/loss reporting, Holiday planning, etc…
- Routine participation in Quality initiatives, trouble-shooting, internal audit program/CAPA program.
Reporting to: Operations Manager
- Degree in Engineering/Science/Business/Supply Chain Discipline
- Previous experience in a Supervisory role
- Experience working in the Medical Device Industry is desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in the development and installation of an ERP package or similar project experience is desirable
- Excellent PC system skills and experience in integrated systems essential
AVERY DENNISON IS EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK:
We not only embrace change… we drive it. We work hard, push hard, and take brave risks. Our culture is innovative and collaborative – where bold ideas turn into action. We grow strong talent through stretch opportunities only restricted by your interests. We are committed to workplace diversity, both for employees and for the business. We are a force for good, imbedded in industries and communities worldwide. We are challenging ourselves and others to reach higher and think bigger to improve the quality of all life. Avery Dennison is a great place to work for everyone. We offer:
- Workplace Flexibility
- Structured learning and development
- Mentoring program
- Competitive total rewards
We look forward to receiving your application.
Life at Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison Instagram
Avery Dennison Sustainability Goals
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.
Company: Avery Dennison
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Application Deadline: N/A