Website United States Bakery
This Job Listing is about United States Bakery in Amman, Amman, Jordan 2022
United States Bakery All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status. US Bakery requests priority referrals of Protected Veterans for this job opening, and all other externally posted company employment opportunities. Overview Requisition Number: 16647 Date Posted: 9/15/2022 Location: Salt Lake Address: 8556 S 2940 W City: West Jordan State: UT Category: Production Pay Rate: 17.50 Description Are you ‘bread’ for success? Come make $ dough $ with us! Franz Family Bakery was founded in 1906 in the Pacific Northwest and has become one of country’s most successful bakeries. We produce a variety of baked products, marketed under a wide range of premium labels, all made with quality ingredients and a superior baking process. We employ over 4,000 employees and distribute our products in Alaska, Idaho, California, Utah, Montana, Oregon, and Washington. Take your career to the next level and join our exciting team. Franz offers employees excellent benefits including:
- Competitive Wages
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Generous Holiday and Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Profit Sharing and 401(k)
- Discount Franz Products We are seeking Bakery Production Workers to join our hard working and fast-paced team. Bakery Production Workers will assist in a variety of positions or tasks with the production of a variety of bread products. All work will be performed in accordance with SQF Food Safety procedures. Job tasks may change from day to day depending upon production needs. Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will perform various assigned manual labor tasks to: grasp, lift, move, place, and stack items relating to the production processes assigned.
- Identify, count, sort and visually inspect bakery items.
- Accurately record any product analysis data or counts, as required by SQF Food Safety Procedures.
- Maintain workflow from production conveyors.
- Work in a safe manner at all times.
- Support and adherence to Franz Core Values.
- Related duties as assigned. Safety Responsibility:
- Use proper LOTO process when required while performing operator or clean up duties
- Follow plant safety rules and procedures
- Encourage safe work techniques for all employees (mentor/coach)
- Perform all duties safely and to use discretion to prevent injuries.
- Complete annual safety refresher training requirements. Minimum Requirements
- SHIFT & HOURS: New employees will be assigned to any work day: Monday through Sunday, and possibly some swing shifts. Hours normally 6am-3pm
- Previous experience in similar production line duties at a large commercial bakery is preferred.
- Ability to work in a high temperature environment supporting fast paced machinery.
- Ability to quickly learn new job tasks and flexibility to work in different jobs as needed.
- Must be able to work any day, including holidays, or any shift.
- Must have reliable attendance to meet employer’s attendance standards for 24/7 production facility.
- Adherence to company core values. PI191793986
Company: United States Bakery
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amman, Amman, Jordan
Application Deadline: N/A