This Job Listing is about Tietoevry in Jyväskylä, Central Finland, Finland 2022
You may apply to Tietoevry by selecting Apply and fill your application details to the form. You may also Apply by using LinkedIn and populate details to your application from your LinkedIn profile.
Send your application at the latest on 20.11.2022.
Tietoevry Care is modernizing the Nordic health and social care sector with modular, open, and interoperable software. We put citizens and patients at the center, simplifying everyday life for all, and providing the tools required to transition towards increased self and preventive care and lower cost-of-care settings.
At Tietoevry Care’s Data & Analytics unit we are reshaping healthcare and welfare services by providing our customers with advanced data-driven applications, AI solutions and cloud data platforms. Our Data & Analytics team consists of high-end professionals working in data science, data engineering, data advisory, cloud solutions, security and software development. We are a growing international team of talented, continuously improving experts. With us you get to work with latest technologies, innovative new solutions and create wellbeing for the society.
About The Role
The product team you will join is the Data Platform for Health and Care team and we are responsible for a product suite and service of the same name. Our mission is to help our healthcare and welfare customers to solve the great data problem by providing a product and service that allows our customers to combine the disparate data sources, work more efficiently on data and move from reactive sick care towards a proactive welfare.
In this team we are looking for a Product Owner to work closely with Product Manager, Project Managers, our Technical Expert Teams, and other stakeholders to ensure successful customer experience consisting of project deliveries, continuous services, and first-class technical platform. You will be responsible for managing the product backlog and turning customer needs, legal requirements, and our own product vision into actionable product backlog items that teams can work with.
As part of our team, you will
- Ensure we have a healthy product backlog at all times, maintaining balance in between customer requirements and our own product development initiatives
- Act as an expert on gathering requirements and creating detailed user stories driven by product vision and strategy
- Support development teams by prioritizing the product backlog based on customer delivery schedules and internal roadmap targets
- Act as an internal customer advocate for the development teams
- Maintain resource demand and capability view
- Ensure that the user stories are ready
- Actively develop our way of working to enable scaling up of our business and organization
In this role, it would be beneficial to have
- Suitable degree in software engineering or similar and understanding of the product development practices in an agile organization
- Experience in backlog and requirement management tools, Azure DevOps preferred
- Over 3 years of working experience in a Product Owner or similar role
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Systematic and analytical way of working
We also appreciate
- Prior experience in healthcare domain
- Prior experience in cloud technologies, especially in Microsoft Azure
- Prior experience in data & analytics
- Certified Scrum Product Owner certification or similar.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting and challenging position together with experienced and professional colleagues to develop new revolutionary data-driven solutions which bring totally new value for our customers. The health and care industries are undergoing huge changes and the opportunities with digitalization of healthcare services are tremendous.
In addition, we offer you professional growth, meaningful work, open culture and an outstanding work-life balance! We believe that our organizational culture is an important part of enabling you to be successful. We provide a flexible hybrid work model as part of our culture and way of working. Finally, we also believe in curiosity and learning as a lifestyle where you need to unlearn and relearn every day as new possibilities emerge. Come and join us on this exciting journey!
Join us and make your mark!
We look forward to your application! Interviews will be held on a continuous basis, so we encourage you to apply today. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact the hiring managers Arja Oksman ([email protected]) or Jari Kautiala ([email protected]).
Tietoevry creates purposeful technology that reinvents the world for good. We are a leading technology company with a strong Nordic heritage and global capabilities. Based on our core values of openness, trust and diversity, we work with our customers to develop digital futures where businesses, societies, and humanity thrive.
Our 24,000 experts globally specialize in cloud, data, and software, serving thousands of enterprise and public-sector customers in more than 90 countries. Tietoevry’s annual turnover is approximately EUR 3 billion and the company’s shares are listed on the NASDAQ exchange in Helsinki and Stockholm, as well as on Oslo Børs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jyväskylä, Central Finland, Finland
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.