Product Manager in Novo Nordisk 2022 at Baku, Baku, Azerbaijan
Website Novo Nordisk
This Job Listing is about Novo Nordisk in Baku, Baku, Azerbaijan 2022
Do you have a strong desire to improve the quality of people’s lives? Would you like to be part of the team positioning Novo Nordisk as a leader in endocrine treatments? If yes, then this is your defining moment. Apply now and join our Novo Nordisk team in Azerbaijan. Be part of the game-changing organization.
Product Manager will ensure innovative products, develop, and execute product strategical and tactical plans in line with Global and affiliate strategy; communicate the marketing programs to internal stakeholders; maintain and develop relationships with target customers and external stakeholders.
Your Key Responsibilities Are But Are Not Limited To
- Cross-functional planning and collaboration.
- Developing the product campaigns for advertising, sales force promotional materials, digital channels.
- Analysing market research to identify trends and assess the product’s competitive position; communicate product promotions and plans to the sales force.
- Ensure projects development and execution in Public segment.
- Maintaining and executing regular visit plan to target customers in coordination with the Sales force.
You have an in-depth understanding of the role of the product manager in the pharmaceutical industry, marketing tools, and activities. You are able to work with cross-functional stakeholders. You have excellent communication skills. You are driven, can take initiative, and are agile in your actions.
As An Ideal Candidate, You Also Have
- Higher Medical, Pharmaceutical, or Business education.
- 4 years of relevant experience in the top pharmaceutical companies (business development/marketing/sales), experience in a hospital or tender Rx is appreciated.
- You have strong communication and presentational skills, analytical, constructive, and open-minded thinking, and are fluent in Azerbaijan, English, and Russian.
About The Department
The BAMEAC region is part of the SEEMEA region, includes 25+ countries in the Middle East, Africa, and the CIS, with a regional office in Istanbul. 1,126 employees of the company work in the region. You will join the team of employees of the Novo Nordisk representative office in Azerbaijan. The position reports to the Country Manager and located at our Baku office.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants. We are happy to discuss flexible working, depending on the role and subject to business needs.
Working at Novo Nordisk
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication, and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
To submit your application, please apply via the system or send your CV and motivational letter to [email protected]
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
Company: Novo Nordisk
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baku, Baku, Azerbaijan
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.