Website GovTech Singapore
This Job Listing is about GovTech Singapore in Singapore, Singapore 2022
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an “outside-in” view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation – a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
Who We Are
The Data Engineering team’s main role is to support agencies in building data infrastructure to manage their data analytics products, so as to support citizen-centric services that serve the needs of Singaporeans. We are a small team and we wish to expand our squad teams to rapidly expand our capabilities and move fast to scale out our work on on-premise systems and government commercial cloud.
As a Product Manager with the Data Engineering team, you will drive innovative initiatives leveraging on existing data science and analytics platform that support agencies across the Whole-of-government. Product managers help make sure the right things get done. At a high level, this means establishing a clear vision for what a product should be and what needs to be done to get there.
On a day to day basis, this means handling all the different facets of a product and making sure they are coordinated. And at the core, this means building a foundation of knowledge across user needs, technical constraints, and design goals so you can act as a bridge across all of them.
What you will be working on:
- Drive multiple projects concurrently with the overall aim to ensure the product suitability and usability across the Whole-of-Government to facilitate their workflows on the platforms.
- Develop product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Work closely with the team to ensure product relevancy
- Manage and implement features in product roadmap
- Monitor, evaluate and report budgetary requirements and programme information to stakeholders
- Forge strong and maintain effective partnerships with key industry players and agencies to gain support and involvement in capability development efforts and proof-of-concepts
What we are looking for:
- Possess technical competency and ability to balance technical constraints, design goals and user needs to achieve good delivery outcomes
- Have excellent analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills
- Have solid communication and stakeholder management skills
- Prior public service experience will be a plus
- Take initiative to make things happen
- Want to work for the public good
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company as we believe that diversity is meaningful to innovation. Our employee benefits are based on a total rewards approach, offering a holistic and market-competitive suite of perks. This includes generous leave benefits to meet your work-life needs. We trust that you will get the job done wherever you are, and whatever works best for you – so work from home or take a break to exercise if you need to*. We also believe it’s important for you to keep honing your craft in the constantly-evolving tech landscape, so we provide and support a plethora of in-house and external learning and development opportunities all year round
- Subject to the nature of your job role that might require you to be onsite during fixed hours
Company: GovTech Singapore
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Singapore, Singapore
Application Deadline: N/A