Website Liftoff Mobile
This Job Listing is about Liftoff Mobile in Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland 2022
Liftoff is the leading growth acceleration platform for the mobile industry, helping advertisers, publishers and game developers scale revenue growth with solutions to market and monetize mobile apps.
With a suite of solutions including Vungle, JetFuel and GameRefinery, Liftoff supports over 6,600 mobile businesses across 74 countries, including gaming, social, finance, ecommerce, entertainment and more. Liftoff is proud to be a long-term partner to leading advertisers and app publishers since 2012. Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, Liftoff has a growing global presence with offices around the world.
The proactive security team at Liftoff secures our products, services, infrastructure, and corporate assets. The team ensures security risks are identified and remediated before someone else finds them and partners with other engineering teams to ensure security is considered throughout the software development process. We approach security from a software engineering standpoint and believe in scaling security through automation and tooling.
Why this will be great
- We are an influential industry leader in the programmatic advertising space. We have tremendous commercial demand and traction for our product
- High visibility and high impact as an early member of the security team
- Interesting projects over many domains (product security, vendor security, corp security, infrastructure security, etc.)
- We work on extremely-large scale and interesting technical challenges
- Create frictionless paths for engineering teams to securely build and deploy
- Build pragmatic solutions to maintain an acceptable risk level while achieving business requirements
- Develop tooling and automation to automatically prevent and detect security risks within our systems
- Partner with key stakeholders across the organization to build a culture full of security minded builders
- Ensure vulnerabilities are identified and remediated with an appropriate timeline
- Demonstrate excellent judgment in prioritizing security efforts using a risk-based approach
- 5+ years of experience in security engineering or software engineering
- Comfortable reading / writing / maintaining code in a variety of languages
- Ability to quickly understand complex engineering systems, architectures, and business needs
- Proven track record of scaling code and cloud infrastructure security
- Proven experience with security infrastructure
- E.g., event monitoring, SAST / DAST, identity & access management
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams to deliver widely impactful security initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Liftoff is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Liftoff does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Liftoff vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Liftoff Recruiting Team and such a candidate was submitted to the Liftoff Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.
Company: Liftoff Mobile
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland
Application Deadline: N/A