Website Princess Cruises
Are you looking for a Job at Princess Cruises in United States
From its humble beginnings in 1965 with a single ship cruising to Mexico, Princess has grown to become one of the world’s first cruise lines. Today, its fleet carries its passengers to more destinations around the world than any other major line.
As cruises have stopped around the world, we have laid the foundations to take our business to even greater success, with new perspectives and new ways of working. We are looking for a Customer Solutions Specialist to help guide our efforts, the primary focus of Customer Solutions is to provide exceptional service to our guests, travel consultants and internal customers. The Customer Solutions Specialist is responsible for managing the Level I and II contacts of both frontline and backroom Contact Center teams, travel consultants and guests. Level I support provided includes, but is not limited to, travel bookings and inquiries, policy interpretation, administrative support for reservations, including employee programs, and support from our loyalty programs. The specialist will also be responsible for evaluating the guest’s telephone contacts after the cruise, providing transactional support on issues such as basic folio disputes, and engaging the onboard experience support team on experience-related issues. Level II support includes managing and solving problems using listening, empathy and empowerment skills. This position is aligned with the Company’s strategy to retain ihigher levels of guest satisfaction and loyalty.
The Customer Solutions Specialist will be working with Princess teams, with our Santa Clarita, California office, we are looking for amazing people across the country for this role. The Princess offers strong compensation and exceptional benefits, including cruise travel.
Here’s a summary of what Princess is looking for in her Customer Solutions Specialist. Is that you?
- Handles Level II issues submitted by travel consultants and guests.
- Identifies the problem to determine appropriate handling.
- Searches for each contact using a variety of tools to understand the full extent of each situation presented.
- Authorized to find creative solutions and offer service restoration as deemed appropriate. Work with the Level III Resolution Management team as needed.
- Process guest refunds, refunds, compensation and commission payments in a timely manner.
- Works as subject matter expert (PMI) for internal clients, travel consultants and guests on booking policies, procedures and general travel guidance.
- Identifies knowledge gaps and opportunities and communicates them to leadership .
- Provides support for employee and auxiliary revenue programs including Friends and Family, ESA and gift cards (Princess). Handles inquiries, concerns and maintenance of loyalty accounts and programs (Princess and Cunard).
- Works with appropriate business units to ensure all relevant information has been processed in accordance withneed.
- Partner with the ship team where appropriate to ensure understanding and coordination of management and resolutions ashore.
- Drive customer interactions using the Siebel system.
- Create service requests (SRs), activities and monitor files to make sure no issues are left unresolved.
- Follow up with guests to communicate the resolution of identified issues and ensure their satisfaction with managing their expressed concern.
- Compose, edit and prepare follow-up letters and emails for guests.
- Optimize your revenue retention process.
- Handles calls from guests and travel agents looking to re-book at a lower rate.
- Recommend and negotiate alternatives, such as offering upgrades and/or onboard credits.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and our overall guest experience.
- Review requests not addressed in applicable systems and ensure results are communicated and documented appropriately.
- Review content on Princess Answers to confirm information is correct.
- Communicate any necessary changes to the senior analyst, customer experience operations, or enrichment team.
- Other assigned duties.
- 2 years of experience in customer service; Highly preferred booking experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (verbal and written) with guests, travel agents, employees, other departments and management.
- Strong listening skills and ability to enterempathize and connect with clients.
- Ability to assess situations independently and use judgment on the best course of action.
- Time management and organizational skills are required.
- Familiarity or ability to become familiar with relevant systems for accessing and updating guest information.
Cruise and travel privileges for you and your family
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Training and Professional Development
Rewards and incentives
Our culture… stronger together:
Our highest responsibility, and therefore our top priorities, is always compliance; environmental Protection; and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, the people in the places we visit, and our Carnival family, both ashore and aboard. Visit our site to learn more about our core aspects of culture, our corporate vision statement and our core values at: https://www.princess.com/aboutus/culture-framework/.
Princess Cruises is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, ancestry, color, medical or family leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation , protected veteran status, race, religion, gender (including pregnancy), orientationsexual or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Princess will provide reasonable solutions with the question to process , upon your request, as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and need assistance with this application process, please contact [email protected].
Company: Princess Cruises
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.