Are you looking for a Job at Primerica in United States
Each of our actions is a love letter to the world. Our mission is to POWER people to be their best so that we can improve the world together. Sound ambitious? We believe we can do it if we work together because no one can succeed alone, that’s why we need you! Are you ready?
The Administrative Assistant will be a highly organized and focused entrepreneur who will be able to coordinate and prioritize with little supervision. You will have the opportunity to be the Alfred of our bat woman , allowing him to work in the most optimal way every day being efficient and effective yourself.
He has an eye for detail and knows Google suites. She has superior coordination skills and enjoys scheduling and prioritizing a high-volume calendar and inbox. You don’t get nervous easily, especially when plans or priorities change.
What you will do
- Maintain and coordinate the scheduling of meetings, events, appointments, talks, travel arrangements, etc. relevant.
- Email management, including flagging essential messages for review and using incoming communications to help organize the CEO’s calendar
- Work closely with the CEO to keep you informed of upcoming engagements and follow up as needed
- Maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Administrative assistant dutiesas necessary. No task is too small
- Adapt and resolve any conflict or blocker quickly and effectively and remain highly responsive and communicative
- Act as a liaison between the CEO and the rest of the organization to ensure consistent scheduling arrangements and passing necessary information to relevant parties as required
- Preferably will have experience with automations/workflows and help with Airtable, Slack and Teamwork
What it will bring
- 2 years experience as a coordinator or administrative assistant is required
- Superior organizational skills while managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Confidence and positivity and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent judgment, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Previous experience with Automations and Workflows
- Knowledge of CRM and some database administration
- An open and egoless communication style and experience in cross-functional collaboration
- Great attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience in support of C-suite preferred, but not required
- Ability to work PST hours
Who are you
You are an energetic and passionate entrepreneur who wants to make a difference in the world. You are good at pivoting; staying fast and flexible while sometimes wearing multiple hats (or even the entire wardrobe). You thrive under pressure and are driven by results. You are responsiblewith yourself and with those around you, and you are able to control your ego at the door.
You are a problem solver and critical thinker with a solution-oriented and action-oriented mindset. You can receive instructions and feedback, as well as provide them with stellar verbal and communication skills. And, most importantly, you are ready to invest and grow within our company. We always have many opportunities: you are your only limit!
We are committed to a culture that embraces diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging, and encourages people of all backgrounds and identities to apply.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Bye!
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.