PPC Campaign Manager – German Speaker in HiBob 2022 at Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
This Job Listing is about HiBob in Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 1500 midsize and multinational companies.
Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.
Come and be you with us
Being a Bobber is all about being you. We want you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work. If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, bold, kind, honest, brilliant, or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms. Come join us.
We’re looking for a performance acquisition manager for our growing PPC acquisition team with the goal of improving paid campaign performance, and increasing growth through localisation of paid media strategies in German and other European markets.
The right person is familiar with managing paid media accounts and identifying best practices to improve and optimise campaigns while working collaboratively as part of a team. This position is a hands-on position.
What Will You Do
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of paid channels campaigns, and will also be tasked with expanding to other media platforms.
- Plan, execute and optimise multi-channel digital performance campaigns across various platforms.
- Build localised paid media campaigns for the German and other European markets through keyword research, copywriting/editing and ad creative personalisation.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create campaign assets for a localised user experience.
- Identify trends and insights to optimise spend and performance.
- Set benchmarks & goals, scale and execute online marketing strategies
- Run ongoing A/B tests on different activity parameters.
- Manage agencies or other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Requirements are often considered a measure of how equipped you are to do the job, but sometimes, they aren’t the only factor. If you don’t have nearly enough experience or not all the skills, we’d still like to hear from you. This could be the perfect fit for you and us.
- 1-2 years of experience in running PPC campaigns for European audiences (Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook).
- Native or bilingual German – mandatory. Familiarity with the German-speaking market – advantage.
- Good level of English.
- Ability to translate & edit or write ad copy.
- Knowledge of analytics and marketing platforms (Google Analytics, Marketo, Tableau, Excel, and Salesforce).
- Technical and analytical orientation.
- Self-motivated multi-tasker.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
***Learn about our hybrid working model ***
Join our village
Becoming a Bobber means you’ll receive competitive compensation, benefits, and pre-IPO equity alongside all of this
HiBob is a village filled with amazing people and we’re especially proud of that. It’s a place where Bobbers can be themselves. We’re about fun, dreams, hopes and ambition, just as much as we are about precision, growth, and top performance.
- Company share options plan – every employee can eventually become a shareHolder
- Cash allowance for health insurance
- Annual vision allowance
- Perkbox membership
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Travel support (cycle scheme and season ticket loans)
- Hybrid working from day 1
- Work from home allowance – to get your home office set up!
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months (after 6 months of employment)
- Bob balance days – 4 additional days within a calendar year – Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador programme
- Pension scheme auto-enrolment from day 1
- Fun company and team social events (locally and virtually with our global teams)
- We love birthdays – take the day off and receive a special gift
If this sounds like something you’ve been looking for, we’d love to have you. Come on, join our village!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.