Website Lear Corporation
This Job Listing is about Lear Corporation in Rabat, Rabat-Salé-Kenitra, Morocco 2022
Drive Your Career
Lear Corporation is the leading Tier 1 automotive supplier serving all of the world’s major automotive manufacturers with our world-class automotive seating and automotive electrical products. Our products are developed and produced by a diverse, talented team of more than 165,000 people. With operations in 38 countries, Lear operates in every major automotive manufacturing region in the world. For our globally positioned and successful teams, we are looking for dedicated talents with zest for action and enthusiasm. If you love challenges, want to experience development opportunities unrestrained, and want recognition that pays off, then you’ve come to the right place with Lear
- Review in plant, manufacturing prototype parts and follow up with the customer performance during these prototype phases.
- Coordinate PPAP process, compile PPAP information and submit PSW on the product estimated date during engineering changes, launches or when required by the customer
- Participate on process-FMEA
- Conduct PPAP activities planning and customer specific requirements.
- Update information on time to profile
- Creation of control plan
- Implement the operator instructions (self control) for the new projects.
- Following the PPAP checklist
- Following the open issues.
- Fulfills Lear’s Environmental and Quality Policies and Procedures
- have the authority to stop production and shippement in case of non-conformity
- Consultation of customer portal or B2B portal
- Customer’s KPI monitoring through B2B/portal or standard communications
- Project milestones follow up and PPAP validation.
- Ensure the conformance of products and processes according IATF, Customer specific requirements, and regulatory requirements and targets definition and implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
- Learns the rules; understands them; follows them, and participates in the energy, environment, safety and health program (e.g. planned inspections; energy,environment, safety and health suggestions; energy, environment, safety and health management systems, etc.).
- Reports all incidents, accidents and unsafe conditions and acts to supervisors or uses the system set up to facilitate reporting.
- Takes personal responsibility for keeping selves, co-workers, and equipment free of hazards.
- Participates on saving energy and proposes suggestions to control it.
To Be Successful In This Role
- University Degree (Engineering)
- 1 to 2 years experience in a similar position
- Customer Oriented
- Auditing tools
- Quality tools & Management system
- French & English are mandatory
Work location :
- Rabat Plant
Lear Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and will become the property of Lear Corporation.
Company: Lear Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rabat, Rabat-Salé-Kenitra, Morocco
Application Deadline: N/A